FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

So I heard that Borland

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 pm

So I heard that Borland

wants nothing to do with Crew Chiefing Kurt Busch LOL.
Anyone else hear anything about this?
ImageImageImage
<<

dirt93

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: So I heard that Borland

I can't imagne Kurt has a line of CC's wanting THAT job. I would have a mute button on my headset...lol
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:wants nothing to do with Crew Chiefing Kurt Busch LOL.
Anyone else hear anything about this?

Seriously.....who would want this job seeing as how you are disrespected, belittled, and cursed at each weekend.

My thought is that whoever takes this job is either broke, desperate, or stupid or a combination of all of these.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:23 pm

It must be genetic...........did you hear his brother this weekend!! I don't know why Dave Rodgers puts up with that garbage!! He is such a nice guy and doesn't deserve it....I am not sure why Joe Gibbs puts up with it, I know Hendricks didn't........ After scanning the different drivers, another one who I hadn't suspected before was Greg Biffle, quite a mouth on him!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:09 pm

there are times JJ and Chad go at it, and Tony has a foul mouth from time to time, its called bein a competitor, having the drive to be the best and expecting the best from your team,

what kurt does is the opposite, he is just a jerk.....
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:24 pm

There IS a difference between using foul language in the heat of the moment...my belief is that Kurt Busch makes it very personal.

Y'all expect me to defend Kyle....right? Consider it done.....Kyle was frustrated Sunday. I believe at one time Dave even took the blame for part of the problems he had. Like Jimmie and Chad, Kyle and Dave are a team...one unit. Not so much with Kurt and his past or present crew chiefs.

I've given a listen to the Biff on occasion.....he is somewhat of a potty mouth but again I chalk it up to the competitor in him. I suggest if you have virgin ears give Michael McDowell a listen.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:21 pm

yes us virgins need clean drivers to listen to :mrgreen:
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Hmmm, being Kurt's CC sounds a lot like where I work at. Maybe I should apply, I've been through classes on how to deal with people with behavior problems. One thing to do is never use the word No. Instead if Kurt wants a wedge adjustment you would say: What a great idea, why didn't I think of that, you're really good at what you do. Oh, by the way were those new underwear you're wearing today? Then while he's wondering what the heck you're talking about you have a crew guy reach in the car and pull his bloomers up over his ears. Then say, there's your wedgie you wanted. Also, you never argue with someone with dementia, you'll never win. :lol:
<<

Rachael J

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:05 pm

They're are several who need a bar of soap to wash out their mouths! Just saying...... :roll:
My Favorite Drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Kasey Kahne
<<

azk8ster

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:35 am

Kasey Kahne is no choirboy when it comes to keeping the language clean either. Funny, such a sweet innocent-looking guy, he could make a sailor blush!

I've figured all along that they'll pair Gibson with Kurt. I can totally hear TG telling Kurt to go F himself once Kurt starts on one of his patented meltdowns :twisted:
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:59 am

azk8ster wrote:Kasey Kahne is no choirboy when it comes to keeping the language clean either. Funny, such a sweet innocent-looking guy, he could make a sailor blush!

I've figured all along that they'll pair Gibson with Kurt. I can totally hear TG telling Kurt to go F himself once Kurt starts on one of his patented meltdowns :twisted:

TG breaks down at criticism. Kurt will put him in the nut house! TG wouldn't stand up to Kurt.
ImageImageImage
<<

Banjo14

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:51 am

Borland and Addington have history with Kurt, so scratch them from #41 CC duty. Here's a suggestion: Maybe Tony could get Mark Martin to talk Jimmy Fennig into being Kurt's CC again since they had success together in 2004. Yeah, right... :lol:
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

dirt93

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:57 am

The cussing is a normal part of many drivers. There is a lot of emotion in the heat of the moment but the difference in a few drivers, like Kurt, is that they are extremely derogatory in their conversations with the rest of the team. I think JPM is another one who is like that.

I could care less if the drivers cuss like a sailor.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

azk8ster

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:34 pm

dirt93 wrote:The cussing is a normal part of many drivers. There is a lot of emotion in the heat of the moment but the difference in a few drivers, like Kurt, is that they are extremely derogatory in their conversations with the rest of the team. I think JPM is another one who is like that.

I could care less if the drivers cuss like a sailor.

He1l, I cuss like a sailor! and i love it when the drivers do it. I've actually gone off on the nascar fan council because there have been far too many times that one of the guys will start a rant and all of a sudden the radio goes dead. i told them if i'm paying my hard-earned money to listen to the scanner, i want to hear everything that i paid for
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

racer1

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Much as id like Borland to be Danicas CC next yr, don't know if that will happen, but changes have to be made somehow as the car hasn't gotten better all yr and that was their objective as Danica isn't as bad as this crap car shows her to be Iam sure.

Far as Kurt I think he has learned his lesson with his temper tantrums but only time will tell? :roll:
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing