2011:::::::::::::::

2012::::::::::::::::

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Talledega.........GREAT FINISHES!!

I'll never forget the end of the Talladega race with Tony and Smith. I know it was a short time before they called it a winner for Tony but it seemed like hours. What was funny was the Fox bunch talking about if the pass was legal or not. Someone said the pass was legal on the last lap and someone asked "what about the other 197". It got quiet after that.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 pm

i miss the two car tag team
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Rachael J

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:47 pm

^^^Me too!^^^ I love Dega! Love the pack racing and I enjoyed the two car drafting too! Now they just run around in a line till the end. But, I always look forward to the Dega races.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Rachael J wrote:^^^Me too!^^^ I love Dega! Love the pack racing and I enjoyed the two car drafting too! Now they just run around in a line till the end. But, I always look forward to the Dega races.

great minds think alike :)............. thing that gets me rachel, people complained and hated this stye racing, so nascar goes back to the old style, now people complain they just follow the leader, im not a super genius but i always say "be careful what you wish for, because you just may get it." now they gotta live with it
I miss you Frehley........
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:22 pm

I don't like Dega races. Too nerve racking for me.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:58 pm

As much as I miss Tony on the track..........watching will be a lot less stressful...If Tony isn't in the race.....it still isn't a race! But I always watch Ryan and Kevin......... I will definitely be watching Austin, it's been a long time since the 14 has been up front and he did that in practice today! GO AUSTIN!!!!!! :D

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rachael J

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:34 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Rachael J wrote:^^^Me too!^^^ I love Dega! Love the pack racing and I enjoyed the two car drafting too! Now they just run around in a line till the end. But, I always look forward to the Dega races.

great minds think alike :)............. thing that gets me rachel, people complained and hated this stye racing, so nascar goes back to the old style, now people complain they just follow the leader, im not a super genius but i always say "be careful what you wish for, because you just may get it." now they gotta live with it

Yea, :roll: But that's the way it's always been there. Can't please everybody and they never will!
<<

Rachael J

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:41 am

Annalee wrote:As much as I miss Tony on the track..........watching will be a lot less stressful...If Tony isn't in the race.....it still isn't a race! But I always watch Ryan and Kevin......... I will definitely be watching Austin, it's been a long time since the 14 has been up front and he did that in practice today! GO AUSTIN!!!!!! :D

I know what you mean Annalee, but it's just not as fun to watch for me without Tony. I love the racing at Dega, but I sure dread the wrecks! Good luck to Austin! I'll be cheering on the 14 and 88!

Return to NASCAR & Racing