FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

An odd question given the last few SHINING races

<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1895

Images: 10
9472

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:51 am

An odd question given the last few SHINING races

Since Martin seems to be the logical fit back at MWR for Vickers......Why not let Kyle Larson finish the season in the #14 car?? It'll give him some good seat time in better equipment than the 51 car ?? 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8863

Images: 0
9554

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:03 am

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

ya really think the 14 is better? they struggled all year, even with tony in the car, SHR has produced junk all year
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5748

9441

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:19 am

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

midwesternsmoke wrote:Since Martin seems to be the logical fit back at MWR for Vickers......Why not let Kyle Larson finish the season in the #14 car?? It'll give him some good seat time in better equipment than the 51 car ?? 8-)
.


I think it's a great idea!! :) anybody could do better than MM... :roll: :roll:
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

TishR

User avatar

Posts: 311

Images: 1
8131

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 am

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

Agree with you Annalee and MW. I think it would be good for Kyle to get more experience than just a couple of races here and there.
Tish
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1895

Images: 10
9472

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

michaeljohn wrote:ya really think the 14 is better? they struggled all year, even with tony in the car, SHR has produced junk all year


Yeah, the 14 is better. It won a race and even tho' they were struggling, they were close to top 10 in points when Stewart broke his leg. 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3159

Images: 3
8200

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

I'm for just about anyone other than MM and Kyle Larson would be a great choice-heck right about now Kyle Petty!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10206

Images: 3
9880

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

wolfgang wrote:I'm for just about anyone other than MM and Kyle Larson would be a great choice-heck right about now Kyle Petty!

Wash your mouth out with soap!

You eat with that mouth?

You kiss your mama with that mouth?

Yuk, ptooey, spit, spit...
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Rachael J

User avatar

Posts: 1707

Images: 3
9707

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

^^^^^^What HH said!^^^^^ewwwww :!:
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5748

9441

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:38 am

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

When Tony was hurt he was 9th in the points......ready for the chase!

Even Regan Smith, wouldn't be bad......... I am hoping Austin can bring back some life to the 14 and it's crew! They need it, we need it! Kyle Petty......!?! :roll: maybe Wally Dallenbach :?: You must have meant Kyle Larsen......... at least I hope so!!
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8863

Images: 0
9554

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:11 am

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:ya really think the 14 is better? they struggled all year, even with tony in the car, SHR has produced junk all year


Yeah, the 14 is better. It won a race and even tho' they were struggling, they were close to top 10 in points when Stewart broke his leg. 8-)



ya it took him almost half the year to get a good run, even after the dover race he started to struggle again,
I miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8863

Images: 0
9554

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:20 am

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

and if i do recall, he was bouncin in and out of the top ten because of his inconsistent races, he hasnt done nothing since addington has been there, but the is SHR for ya, get a lousy CC he gets to keep his job, have a great CC, fire him.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1895

Images: 10
9472

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

michaeljohn wrote:and if i do recall, he was bouncin in and out of the top ten because of his inconsistent races, he hasnt done nothing since addington has been there, but the is SHR for ya, get a lousy CC he gets to keep his job, have a great CC, fire him.


speakin' of not done nothin'......what has Grubb done at JGR that has been so "great"? :?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10206

Images: 3
9880

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:and if i do recall, he was bouncin in and out of the top ten because of his inconsistent races, he hasnt done nothing since addington has been there, but the is SHR for ya, get a lousy CC he gets to keep his job, have a great CC, fire him.


speakin' of not done nothin'......what has Grubb done at JGR that has been so "great"? :?

I really think the problem with the #11 team is with Denny, not Darian. I think Denny's back injury is a bigger problem than anyone is saying.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8863

Images: 0
9554

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

^^^^^^ yup, they said two weeks ago, denny was tryin to avoid surgery
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5748

9441

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Re: An odd question given the last few SHINING races

If Denny's back is that bad....he shouldn't be driving Talledega.....I've listened to their scanner conversation and they have been struggling with the set ups especially at 1 1/2 mile tracks... :?
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4smoke and 15 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER