FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GOOD LUCK TO TREVOR BAYNE

<<

daniluvs14

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 am

Re: GOOD LUCK TO TREVOR BAYNE

beaverpond wrote:There was something mentioned that he did not have sponsorship for the whole season in Nationwide or Sprint Cup and that he might be able to change to Sprint Cup if he can find enough sponsorship in the immediate future to run the whole season now that he has a win under his belt. It was still being looked into last I heard a few hours ago.

he is staying with nationwide and will run 18 fully funded races for wood bros in cup.. still declaring NW as chamopinship contender. his roush NW ride has been fully sponsored from the git go..
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

mutinywxgirl

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 am

Re: GOOD LUCK TO TREVOR BAYNE

Smoke14TS wrote:If anything Trevor proved today that with God, anything is possible. He has been so devout and outspoken in his faith, more than any young driver I can recall recently - and there are certainly some young Christians out there every weekend - and look how God rewarded him: with a Daytona 500 win.

When you look at it from that angle, it makes perfect sense that Trevor won today. As a Tony Stewart fan, I'm disappointed, but as a race fan and more importantly a Christian, I'm very pleased for him. What a great story.

AMEN!!!!!!!
~ Lisa ~

-KJ4NKM-
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing