FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MWR...5 Hour Energy & Aarons

<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:42 pm

MWR...5 Hour Energy & Aarons

5-Hour Energy and Aarons, sponsors of Michael Waltrip Racing, made statements on Thursday regarding their sponsorship moving forward with the team.

Thursday morning NAPA made an announcement stating that they would end their sponsorship with Michael Waltrip Racing at the end of the 2013 season. Following this announcement both 5-Hour Energy and Aarons, Michael Waltrip Racing sponsors, made statements regarding their sponsorship with the team moving forward.

“Living Essentials, the makers of 5-hour ENERGY® shots, is still evaluating its ongoing participation in NASCAR,” 5-Hour Energy wrote on its Facebook page. “A decision is not expected until the 2013 racing season is over.”

5-Hour Energy sponsors the #15 of Michael Waltrip Racing which is driven by Clint Bowyer.

Aarons, who sponsors the #55 driven primarily by Brian Vickers, made a statement on Thursday expressing their dedication to Michael Waltrip Racing.

“Aaron’s would like to thank NASCAR fans for their continued loyalty during this time of uncertainty,” Aarons wrote on their Facebook page. “We became a sponsor of MWR 14 years ago and remain dedicated to MWR, to NASCAR and to the fans.”
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Re: MWR...5 Hour Energy & Aarons

It is of my opinion that where 5 Hour Energy and its parent company "Living Essentials" are sitting on the fence, now is the time to make our voices heard on how you feel...good, bad, or indifferent on this subject of fair play and how they should or should not stay with MWR.

http://www.5hourenergy.com/contactus.asp
Image Image

<<

azk8ster

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:30 am

love your "autograph!"
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:31 am

Being from Maine it seemed only appropriate...I actually used to work on a Lobster Boat at one time. Had a blast doing it for the short time I did it. State and Federal Regulations drove a lot of owners out of the business.

Now I live in ski country, only a few miles from a ski resort...talk about going from one side of the state to the other.
Image Image

Return to NASCAR & Racing