FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Rule Changes Announced At NASCAR Press Conference

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Rule Changes Announced At NASCAR Press Conference

After a meeting with drivers, crew chiefs and owners, NASCAR held a press conference at 2PM ET today to announce rule changes. For those that couldn't watch it live, I recorded the press conference and uploaded the video to YouTube:

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Re: Rule Changes Announced At NASCAR Press Conference

you rock HH I never get to see anything live anymore. it seems until race time.

One thing for sure is Brian France uh, isn't uh a very uh good uh spokesperson. :mrgreen:

Also thought it was funny he said he never talked to any drivers after the meeting but they all liked the rule changes LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:42 pm

I thought all three of the men got their point across. But and this is sort of a big (but) none of them are trained public speakers and it isn't easy when your not what the media calls broadcast trained. I didn't quite catch what Pemberton was saying. I should have focused a little more when he did speak.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

im4tony

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Thanks HH for posting. Appreciate your effort to keep us all up to date. I missed it but was able to get it here. Thanks again.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 pm

ndunn wrote:I thought all three of the men got their point across. But and this is sort of a big (but) none of them are trained public speakers and it isn't easy when your not what the media calls broadcast trained. I didn't quite catch what Pemberton was saying. I should have focused a little more when he did speak.

i like the fact you pointed that out ND, Helton is a good speaker, but he has had more practice at it than the other two its not easy to do, i remember a time in college i had to give a 45 minute presentation, it was murder, because i was out of my element, but if i had a guitar (been in bands) it would have been a piece of cake....
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Rules subject to change w/o notice! ;)
BTW,thanks HH, again you amaze me! 8-)
<<

NoMofire

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:24 pm

:oops: TONY,YOU'RE A DOER! IS ANYONE BESIDES MYSELF SUSPECT OF SPRINT CUP SERIES PENSKE'S #2, #22 & CWTS, BKR'S (YUCK), #19, #29 CARS/TRUCKS "ALWAYS FASTEST"? HAS NASCAR OR ANYONE THOUGHT OF TEARING THESE VEHICLES DOWN TO THE FRAME? CHECK THEIR FUEL, MOTOR BORE, FUEL INJECTORS, ETC.? PENSKE TEAMS CAUGHT 4X'S CHEATING IN 2013! NASCAR SEEMS TO NOT WANT TO LOOK INTO PENSKE & BKR'S PROGRAM. "PROBATIONS" HAVE HAD ZERO CONSEQUENCES. "PROBATION" UNTIL DEC. 31, 2013 THE 1ST TIME (#2, #22 ILLEGAL REAR-END). THEN AN ADDITIONAL THREE TIMES IN VIOLATION OF NASCAR'S RULES/REGULATIONS WITH "PROBATION" UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR, AGAIN. APPARENTLY I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF "PROBATION", OR PENSKE $ BUYS A LOT OF "TURNED HEADS". IT'S BEEN INTERESTING THE PAST TWO MONTHS..... ONE WEEKEND #2 KESELOWSKI IS RUNNING THE FASTEST WHILE #22 LOGANO CAN'T DRIVE FOR CRAP AND THE NEXT WEEKEND IT'S THE OPPOSITE. GIVES THE APPEARANCE THEY ARE STILL CHEATING BUT BY ONLY ONE CAR PER RACE INSTEAD OF GETTING CAUGHT WITH BOTH CARS IN VIOLATION. PAST TWO WEEKS BOTH #2 & #22 ARE "LOADED" AND AT THE FRONT OF THE PACK. THEY DIDN'T GET CAUGHT W/ ONE CAR, SO NOW LET'S PUT THE SAME (VIOLATING) SET-UP ON THEM BOTH. THE DEFENDING 2012 SPRINT CUP CHAMP COULDN'T DRIVE TO SAVE HIS LIFE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 2013 SEASON AND NOW HE'S BLOWING DOORS OFF (ALMOST GETTING WINS) ! ALL OF THIS TOGETHER ALSO MAKES ME QUESTION KESELOWSKI'S / PENSKE'S INTEGRITY (OR LACK OF) THROUGHOUT THE 2012 RACE SEASON. THE ICING ON THE CAKE...LAST WEEKEND, PENSKE BRIBING #38 TEAM FOR THEIR SPOT ON THE TRACK TO "SECURE" #22 LOGANO'S SEAT IN THE "CUP CHASE"! LOGANO SHOULD BE OUT OF THE CHASE! THE #2 AND #22 CARS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PARKED UNTIL 2014 SEASON THE SECOND TIME THEY WERE CAUGHT VIOLATING NASCAR RULES/REGULATIONS. AS A RUGGED NASCAR FAN, MY OPINION AND RESPECT TOWARDS THE NASCAR PRESIDENT (RECALLING/OVER-THROWING THE PENALTIES SET FORTH ON PENSKE RACING BY THE NASCAR COMMITTEE RE: ILLEGAL REAR-END) AND IT'S COMMITTEE ARE EQUIVALENT TO THE UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL ACTS THAT PENSKE PULLS. THEY'RE DRIVING THE SAME BUS RIGHT INTO THE GROUND.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:00 pm

I think "someone" needs to calm down just a bit...........................
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm

LORD! I cannot read those posts of his. :shock: :?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:40 pm

I think he's mad at Penske....... :roll: :roll:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:LORD! I cannot read those posts of his. :shock: :?

WHAT POST :?: ;)
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:42 am

wolfgang wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:LORD! I cannot read those posts of his. :shock: :?

WHAT POST :?: ;)

HOW CAN YOU MISS IT? :shock: ;)

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

NoMofire

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:47 pm

@HIDDENHOLLOW, ONEROCINDIC, NDUNN:
YOU ALL BEHAVE LIKE CLUBHOUSE BULLIES AND AS THOUGH THIS IS YOUR "PRIVATE" SITE. I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I WASN'T A STEWART-HASS FAN. SOMEONE MENTIONED "ETIQUETTE FOR NEWBIES", ALL OF YOU TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I TYPE IN CAPS FOR A PERSONAL REASON THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND IF I WERE "SHOUTING" I'D BE USING EXCLAMATION POINTS AS IF I RECEIVED $1,000.00 FOR EACH ONE. IF THE "CAPS" ARE OFFENSIVE TO YOU, YOU FIND MY POSTS "HARD" TO READ, MY POSTS "ANNOY" YOU OR YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN MY THOUGHTS OR OPINIONS.....THEN DON'T READ OR REPLY TO MY POSTS. IN REGARDS TO MY "ORIGINAL POST", THROUGHOUT LIFE, IF THERE IS WRONG-DOING THAT IS NOT BEING ADDRESSED OR NOT ADDRESSED TO THE SATISFACTION OF ONE OR A GROUP OF LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE, WE BAN TOGETHER, SPEAK OUR GRIEVANCES, PROTEST AND/OR PETITION UNTIL ACTION IS TAKEN BY A GOVERNING BOARD TO CORRECT THE SITUATION(S). IN SUMMARY, IF ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLIES TO YOU, I'LL REPEAT MYSELF...."DON'T READ OR REPLY TO MY POSTS."

P.S. YOU ALL OUGHT NOT REFER TO A PERSON YOU DON'T KNOW AS "HE", "HIS", "SHE" OR "HER" UNLESS YOU KNOW WITH WHOM YOUR ADDRESSING.
Last edited by NoMofire on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Here are a list of the new rules...........maybe this will help clear things up.

Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

NoMofire

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:31 pm

GLAD TO SEE RUBBING PAINT IS STILL ALLOWED.....
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing