FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bowyer interview

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Bowyer interview

boy it looked pretty uncomfortable as Craven & Bowyer debated what happened on sportscenter.

Seemed like they were mad at each other & trying to be nice at the same time
ImageImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Re: Bowyer interview

I thought the same thing - awkward! :oops: ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Bowyer is guilty of spinning the car out intentionally,why not just admit it,i'd have alot more respect for him if he did!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm

wolfgang wrote:Bowyer is guilty of spinning the car out intentionally,why not just admit it,i'd have alot more respect for him if he did!

because if he openly admits it, then nascar can do more to him for what he did. Right now Nascar wussed out & said not enough proof. If Bowyer gives them that proof, would be evben more damaging. There is no way he openly admits spinning (giving Nascar a reason to dock another 30 points) :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

Rachael J

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:03 am

Yea, I thought Craven was gonna burst!
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:46 pm

It was painful to watch that video. I thought at one point Ricky was going to vomit. I actually thought he caved just to get the interview over.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:51 pm

ndunn wrote:It was painful to watch that video. I thought at one point Ricky was going to vomit. I actually thought he caved just to get the interview over.

Ricky "Caven" :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Thought Bowyer was pretty rude to Caven a couple times there when he didn't want to answer some of the questions and avoided them.Guess Nascar did what they felt was best through the team communications they heard,Bowyer i'm sure will get his during the chase.
The love affair bettween Jeff and Clint grows! :mrgreen: I'm sure Clint was just following team orders and i always liked the guy,i just can't find a way to get past this.Ryan wins the championship,i think that might do it! :D
<<

Jellikit

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:03 pm

wolfgang wrote: I'm sure Clint was just following team orders and i always liked the guy,i just can't find a way to get past this.Ryan wins the championship,i think that might do it! :D

Same here.
No way was Clint spinning without the encouragement on the radio. He did it yes, but that was one of those times where you just don't have time to think, and he did what he thought was right. But, the real blame lies with the team, and their prompting him to do it. A shame too, I really like Clint.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:05 pm

wolfgang wrote:Thought Bowyer was pretty rude to Caven a couple times there when he didn't want to answer some of the questions and avoided them.Guess Nascar did what they felt was best through the team communications they heard,Bowyer i'm sure will get his during the chase.
The love affair bettween Jeff and Clint grows! :mrgreen: I'm sure Clint was just following team orders and i always liked the guy,i just can't find a way to get past this.Ryan wins the championship,i think that might do it! :D

hmmmmmmmmm your goin off the deep end..
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:26 am

Since the drivers feel they are obligated to follow orders then NASCAR was right in dumping on MWR. What does that say about tweeking a race any way? It says cheating loud and clear. I've been around racing a long time and know what the "old schooler's did" and those that didn't never had respect for the cheating. Are people so cold they don't understand what is right or wrong?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:48 am

ndunn wrote:Are people so cold they don't understand what is right or wrong?

Yes. It's the $$$$$$ that counts.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:47 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Thought Bowyer was pretty rude to Caven a couple times there when he didn't want to answer some of the questions and avoided them.Guess Nascar did what they felt was best through the team communications they heard,Bowyer i'm sure will get his during the chase.

hmmmmmmmmm your goin off the deep end..

I'm tall,shallow waters are tough on me. :lol:

Return to NASCAR & Racing