FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MWR

<<

cslonewolf

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:59 pm

MWR

I hope like #### that something is done about the BS that transpired last night in Richmond. There is no doubt in my mind that the "spin" by Bowyer was intentional. After reading all the comments on Facebook and Twitter a great number of people feel the same way. From fans to competitors social media sites have been buzzing about what happened last night.
NASCAR had better stand up and do the right thing. Not only were Ryan Newman and Jeff Gordon and their fans screwed last night by the actions of MWR, so were NASCAR and all of it's fans. What MWR did made a mockery of our sport. They made it no better than the WWE. Never have I seen such a #### poor display of unsportsmanlike conduct.
As much as I would love to see NASCAR give Ryan his win, I know that won't happen. I can't say Ryan and Jeff should be given chase spots, but both MWR teams should be out. In fact I think the 15 & 55 need to be parked for the remainder of the season.
with that being said.... I do not believe that Martin Truex had anything to do with what the rest of the team has done, but he should be punished as well.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

newmanfan3914

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Re: MWR

I agree with your observation! I doubt if nascar will stand up and do the right thing here. This is a sad day for a sport that they have been trying to improve. They just seem to make the wrong decisions I guess bad business decisions someone needs to stand up here take a look around and do something about the problem. There seems to be some lack of acceptance of this southern sport by the people who run the show! This is a Southern Sport! You need to get over your ignorance and accept what is in front of you! Be Proud of your roots your father was.....
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:21 am

for those thinking MWR sponsors would be upset. Scratch Peak off this list. They were cool with it.

ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:54 am

According our newspaper.......Quicken loans has gotten involved....you are now talking big big corporate money and influence.....trust me that Quicken loans is a much bigger corporate sponsor than Peak!! Hope Outback steps in too! Money talks......the news reporter also said MWR could be fined up to 5 million....that is what corporate money is when you enter the Chase....there is way too much for Ryan's and Jeff's sponsors to loose....if nothing is done they (sponsors) could walk away from the sport......you don't want that especially for Ryan and his ability to secure a ride for next year!! There is sooooo much at stake here...
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:53 pm

I was completely surprised by the penalties handed out to MWR. All this time I thought NASCAR would just lean back and do nothing. They certainly fooled me.

NASCAR will have Ryan Newman replace Martin Truex Jr. in the Chase.

NASCAR has penalized all three Michael Waltrip Racing cars with a 50 points penalty, 50 championship driver points and 50 championship owner points per team (15, 55 and 56).

NASCAR has also fined Michael Waltrip Racing $300,000 and indefinitely suspended Ty Norris, Michael Waltrip Racing Executive Vice President and General Manager.

All three crew chiefs, Brian Pattie (15), Scott Miller (55) and Chad Johnson (56) have been placed on NASCAR probation until December 31st.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

thorman52

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Totally surprised but totally happy that Ryan got his due. He deserved it. Like I said in another post, this happens all the time (yellow with 10 or less laps to go) and many are intentional. It IS about time NASCAR started cracking down. And yes, money talks and #### #### walks. :lol:
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw

Return to NASCAR & Racing