FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Either or

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Either or

Either Kurt Busch won last night, or Jimmie Johnson won Dover. If we're going with the rules from Dover, when Jimmie was black flagged, Kurt should be the winner. If we're going with the rules from last night, when Carl wasn't black flagged, Jimmie should be credited with winning Dover. NASCAR's consistent inconsistency reached laughable levels this weekend with the last restart of both races at Richmond. Love Carl to death but he should have been shown the black flag. He was, it had just a little too much white in it.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Re: Either or

Last year Carl did the same thing with Tony, but it was soooooo obvious they had to Black Flag him...NASCAR should have been well aware of what Carl can do...since he had a previous history of doing exactly what he did last night! OH WELL.......

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Their excuse is Menard just didn't go. Well, neither did Montoya in Dover.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

TishR

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:04 pm

I went back and watched the last restart of the race. Carl hit Menard in the right front quarter panel and then took off. I could not take off either after somebody just jacked up my right front

That race was a total crock of crap!
Tish
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Carl Edwards has always been an @ss and probly always will,but it seems Nascar likes to kiss his! :shock:
<<

tlmerk

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 pm

wolfgang wrote:Carl Edwards has always been an @ss and probly always will,but it seems Nascar likes to kiss his! :shock:

I heard Carl say Menard came into him and they "touched." I still haven't seen the replay of that restart but I know I don't believe anything that comes out of Carl's mouth. I think that's why I've always been a Tony fan, a Brad fan and a Ryan fan. I trust that they at least believe what comes out of their mouths. I can respect Kyle and Kurt because we all know they are whiners with tempers (and talent) but Carl puts on this "All American Guy" persona that falls short IMO. He's like a slick used car salesman-- no offense if there are any car salesman on this site as I know this is just a stereotype but that's what I'm going for... :D
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:01 pm

why does it matter if Menard touched Carl.
When JJ said JPM spun his tires, what did pemberton say?
It is simple don't beat the leader to the line.
If you do give the spot back.

Well Carl did none of the above.

Nascar is the one that said the rule was simple. so it should be easy to make the ruling.
ImageImageImage

Return to NASCAR & Racing