FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Conspiracy theory anyone?????

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 am

Conspiracy theory anyone?????

Just a twisted thought from my side of the spectrum..... let's see, Martin passes Newman for a spot or 2 last week or the week before, can't quite remember which. Truex is ever so close to falling outta contention, Martin DROVE for MWR, Truex drives for MWR, Bowyer so CONVENIENTLY spins when we're down to brass tacks. Maybe ol' Mikey Waltrip had a plan in motion when he let Martin come over to drive the #14?? Further more, I'm surprised that the Tony Stewart HATERS haven't started flappin' off at the face that its Tony's fault for bringing the washed up old f@rt in as a substitute when there were SOOOOOOO many available drivers that were probably chomping at the bit...... :shock: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:44 am

Re: Conspiracy theory anyone?????

H*ll,i don't hate Tony- but i said all along Mark Martin should just freakin' retire already! :shock:
Conspiracy theory,pretty much i think last nights race proved there has been something going on,let along the happenings before that race! ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 am

sure i dont like tony, never did, but i respect what he has done, all iim goin to say and have been saying, if your a championship car and driver, you shouldn't be in the position to "drive" your way in, it should never be in any one persons hand except yours alone, there is no reason for complaints today,except people making excuses for their driver, so they dont have lay blame on him
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:57 am

You listen to this in car and tell me this wasn't on purpose!!! This is just wrong.........you can tell Clint is lying :twisted: :evil: look at his eyes!!

Blake Shelton.......twitter Clint Bowyer.....true definition of a team player.......hero.......

I am so fed up with this crap......
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

Banjo14

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:25 am

Whether or not MWR conspired to get Truex into the Chase, they made a buncha folks mad, and they surely had better watch their backs over the next 10 weeks.
Whoa! This may be the year that the eventual champion is the one who did not take somebody else out earlier in the season. Look at the possibilities: Hamlin vs Logano; Newman/Gordon vs Bowyer/Truex; Kahne vs Kenseth/Kyle. Who's left? Johnson and Jr; Edwards and Biffle; Harvick and Kurt.
The MWR Conspiracy is probably not the last one we will hear about before the checkers at Homestead... :shock:
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:27 am

michaeljohn wrote:sure i dont like tony, never did, but i respect what he has done, all iim goin to say and have been saying, if your a championship car and driver, you shouldn't be in the position to "drive" your way in, it should never be in any one persons hand except yours alone, there is no reason for complaints today,except people making excuses for their driver, so they dont have lay blame on him

How about the final restart,you know the restarts Nascar bagged JJ for earlier this season, but it's ok for Steriod Ed to jump the restart? :evil: :shock: There are things to complain about,Bowyers intentional spin,the #39 team with their heads up their @sses,Carl jumping the restart-no excuses just plain simple WTF? BK didn't get in and i never felt they deserved to be in anymore than Truex,but i'm not complaining about BK. ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:34 am

that restart was a joke, it was worse than dover, but thats nascar for ya...........
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:44 pm

OKAY.....Brian Vickers was also in this mess too.....read Jenna Fryer twitter......now Scott Miller went to MWR as Competition Director and remember RCR pulled the same stunt last year! What hacks me off worse than anything is that Martin Truex and Ryan are best, best friends. They are always together during off days, hunting,fishing and go-carting!?!? How do you look your best friend in the face after this stunt!?!? Has all integrity been lost in this world......This is just wrong!!! They had better drive with eyes in back of their stupid heads!! I don't think I have ever been this mad......... :twisted: :evil: :evil:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:05 pm

My problem with bringing Mark Martin on board and always has been is that he came from MWR where they had Truex trying to get in and that there was always a good chance that Mark Martin would turn on Tony to help MWR to get Truex in.

We have seen Tony pass Ryan for position, but we have also seen Tony assist Ryan for a better position. I have to be honest, we have never seen that from Mark Martin. Never seen him help anybody at SHR.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:39 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Just a twisted thought from my side of the spectrum..... let's see, Martin passes Newman for a spot or 2 last week or the week before, can't quite remember which. Truex is ever so close to falling outta contention, Martin DROVE for MWR, Truex drives for MWR, Bowyer so CONVENIENTLY spins when we're down to brass tacks. Maybe ol' Mikey Waltrip had a plan in motion when he let Martin come over to drive the #14?? Further more, I'm surprised that the Tony Stewart HATERS haven't started flappin' off at the face that its Tony's fault for bringing the washed up old f@rt in as a substitute when there were SOOOOOOO many available drivers that were probably chomping at the bit...... :shock: :shock:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :P :P :P :P :P :P ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA..... PH*CK ol' "Mikey", the no drivin' P.O.S. KARMA is a B!TCH, isn't she??
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

kim92164

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:43 pm

In the Clint's interview after the race his body language was saying that he was being dishonest. He was too twitchy.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:55 pm

The #48 had four bad weeks in a row just before the chase,ahhhh! :shock: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

im4tony

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:58 pm

kim92164 wrote:In the Clint's interview after the race his body language was saying that he was being dishonest. He was too twitchy.

Yeah, he was not acting like he normally does. I noticed that too. You can always tell when a person lies by his/her body language
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Bowyer got caught in two lies,first he said he had a tire going down or "something" and he also said Dale Jr. got into him and neither was true!
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:51 pm

wolfgang wrote:Bowyer got caught in two lies,first he said he had a tire going down or "something" and he also said Dale Jr. got into him and neither was true!

Yes Bowyer got caught lying but one of the biggest mistakes was the radio broadcast heard round the world. I can't believe they were that stupid as anyone and everyone can hear a broadcast. Maybe to give MWR a little credit (not much tho) they didn't think NASCAR would do anything. Ah Ha! They were off base and wrong. Someone mentioned Karma. That will be the best part...........plus Mikey may have to take another part time job to pay off that fine. :D
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing