FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mark martin is a P.O.S.

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4537

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Mark martin is a P.O.S.

I knew when he passed ryan on the last lap a couple races ago, it would make a difference. With teammates like that you don't need any Clint Bowyer's.
MWR is willing to damage their reps to help their teammates. SHR ..... all for themselves. (to be fair Tony wouldn't have passed Ryan)
Last edited by Schmoopy1000 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5912

10279

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

I hope they hang MWR.....that is what got Truex the spot.....Clint spun out on purpose......I don't know what happened with Mark but if they don't do something with MWR.....this is just wrong!!!
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8949

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:51 am

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

<snicker> martin is and always was a jerk, reason why he fits so well in the 14
I miss you Frehley........
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
11038

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

So, it's Mark's fault? :lol: If Ryan can't keep a 55 year old, part time "seat warmer" behind him, he doesn't deserve to win...anything. He had 25 other races to pick up 1 point. How about NOT playin' "grab @ss" with Gilliland earlier this year and wrecking HIMSELF in the process, sure THAT woulda' netted him AT LEAST one more point. But, I guess that wasn't Ryan's fault either, was the pit crews...shoulda' got him out in front of Gilliland...or Mark's...oh, wait, Mark wasn't @SHR then...so, Tony...Tony shoulda' been a good teammate and wrecked Gilliland for him...yeah, that's it...it's ALWAYS Tony's fault... :lol: :roll:

Can't wait to see what the excuses will be with the new team, heard ALL the Penske ones...and ALL the SHR ones...can't wait to see the RCR ones...oh, wait...Austin Dillion! Austin will get "all the attention"...o.k., excuse in place...carry on Newman fans...carry on... :roll: :lol: :roll:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4537

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

smoke14rulez wrote:So, it's Mark's fault? :lol: If Ryan can't keep a 55 year old, part time "seat warmer" behind him, he doesn't deserve to win...anything. He had 25 other races to pick up 1 point. How about NOT playin' "grab @ss" with Gilliland earlier this year and wrecking HIMSELF in the process, sure THAT woulda' netted him AT LEAST one more point. But, I guess that wasn't Ryan's fault either, was the pit crews...shoulda' got him out in front of Gilliland...or Mark's...oh, wait, Mark wasn't @SHR then...so, Tony...Tony shoulda' been a good teammate and wrecked Gilliland for him...yeah, that's it...it's ALWAYS Tony's fault... :lol: :roll:

Can't wait to see what the excuses will be with the new team, heard ALL the Penske ones...and ALL the SHR ones...can't wait to see the RCR ones...oh, wait...Austin Dillion! Austin will get "all the attention"...o.k., excuse in place...carry on Newman fans...carry on... :roll: :lol: :roll:

Smoke 14 you are a phucking clown. near the end that weekend in fact they talked about doing all they could to get ryan in. Ryan had a crippled car if you remember right. As most weeks Ryan was the class of SHR cars before being wrecked because of Vickers cutting Dennys tire. So yeah on the last lap of a race where Martin didn't have to pass ryan. Tony wouldn't have. Ryan wouldn't have if it was different for Tony. martin is a douche bag & always has been. Yes all teams can go back through the year & see where they lost points & talk about what is different. but the pictures are pretty clear at the end. if it was Tony that had that happen to him by a teammate you guys would have been screaming from the moment it happened. you dumbA$S troll
ImageImageImage
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

From the very beginning of this thread Schmoop said the most important thing

TONY would not have let him pass.......nuff said.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
11038

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:So, it's Mark's fault? :lol: If Ryan can't keep a 55 year old, part time "seat warmer" behind him, he doesn't deserve to win...anything. He had 25 other races to pick up 1 point. How about NOT playin' "grab @ss" with Gilliland earlier this year and wrecking HIMSELF in the process, sure THAT woulda' netted him AT LEAST one more point. But, I guess that wasn't Ryan's fault either, was the pit crews...shoulda' got him out in front of Gilliland...or Mark's...oh, wait, Mark wasn't @SHR then...so, Tony...Tony shoulda' been a good teammate and wrecked Gilliland for him...yeah, that's it...it's ALWAYS Tony's fault... :lol: :roll:

Can't wait to see what the excuses will be with the new team, heard ALL the Penske ones...and ALL the SHR ones...can't wait to see the RCR ones...oh, wait...Austin Dillion! Austin will get "all the attention"...o.k., excuse in place...carry on Newman fans...carry on... :roll: :lol: :roll:

Smoke 14 you are a phucking clown. near the end that weekend in fact they talked about doing all they could to get ryan in. Ryan had a crippled car if you remember right. As most weeks Ryan was the class of SHR cars before being wrecked because of Vickers cutting Dennys tire. So yeah on the last lap of a race where Martin didn't have to pass ryan. Tony wouldn't have. Ryan wouldn't have if it was different for Tony. martin is a douche bag & always has been. Yes all teams can go back through the year & see where they lost points & talk about what is different. but the pictures are pretty clear at the end. if it was Tony that had that happen to him by a teammate you guys would have been screaming from the moment it happened. you dumbA$S troll


O.K...y'a lil' bisch azz(remember YOU started the name callin') points here ARE Mark isn't Tony, so it doesn't matter what Tony woulda' done.(though I'm happy to see a Newman fan ACTUALLY admit Tony isn't Ryan's "mortal enemy, bent on his ABSOULTE destruction ;) ) Further more, it stands, Mark was hired to do ONE thing, get the best finish he can to keep the 14 in the owners points, he's not a "teammate" per se, he's a seat filler with no loyalty to Rayn or SHR for that matter, as I see it...if you see it different, than that's you're thing. And NO, I didn't know about Ryan's tire 'cause I don't care about him...or Danica...or the other two that are comin' in for that matter. But, again, doesn't matter, Mark's job was/is to get the best finish for the 14 possible.

Like said, HE coughed up a lot of points his own doing, but, that's o.k...ONLY when anyone else screws up it's an issue...must be tough for him to be perfect in an imperfect world. :lol: As far as screaming if the same thing happened to Tony, doubt it(in my case)...been here since day one...go see how many times I've "screamed" about anything. ;) Hardly a troll I think, but I understand that you Newman fans are a bit "touchy" lately, that's why I haven't posted much about it, just gettin' tired of the "it's EVERYONE else's fault" jag, gettin' REAL old. Sh!t happens, you deal...or make excuses...everyone has a choice.

But, none of this matters anyway, Ryan's out the door..."to the land of milk and honey" :lol: ...so, you should be happy...can't wait to see our next "5 time" since where he's going is OBVIOUSLY so much better than here, or anywhere else...good luck with that...@ssbucket. :D
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4537

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

you been digging at Ryan since he it was announced he was leaving. When Mark came in he & SHR was saying they were gonna do everything to help Ryan get in the chase (obviously not)

So all your silly crap you are saying about mark this & that is BS, either that or they were straight up lying about helping ryan. Spin what you want, but mark is a POS.
I have never thought Tony is out to get Ryan. On the track they have actually worked well together. helping each other out.

As far as calling it the same if any of this stuff was happening to Tony.
You sir, are a Liar!

(A$SBucket... I like that one :mrgreen: )
ImageImageImage
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
11038

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:you been digging at Ryan since he it was announced he was leaving. When Mark came in he & SHR was saying they were gonna do everything to help Ryan get in the chase (obviously not)

So all your silly crap you are saying about mark this & that is BS, either that or they were straight up lying about helping ryan. Spin what you want, but mark is a POS.
I have never thought Tony is out to get Ryan. On the track they have actually worked well together. helping each other out.

As far as calling it the same if any of this stuff was happening to Tony.
You sir, are a Liar!

(A$SBucket... I like that one :mrgreen: )


...like I said, Mark's not a "team player" 'cause he's not a "team mate"...but, that's a "dog chasin' it's tail" so, I'm done with that...not arguing about him a POS or not, 'cause I don't don't care about him either.

...as far as diggin' at Ryan since it's announced he left, I think you have me confused with someone else...or point me to the specific posts please.

...and as far as callin' me a liar...go back and read, I don't post much...and catch me in a contradiction and I shall either explain or happily apologize...and if you can't, then you have no basis for THAT opinion. ;)

Glad you liked @ssbucket, I have more if you'd care to continue...though I'd prefer a little more civility. :)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4537

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

smoke14rulez wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:you been digging at Ryan since he it was announced he was leaving. When Mark came in he & SHR was saying they were gonna do everything to help Ryan get in the chase (obviously not)

So all your silly crap you are saying about mark this & that is BS, either that or they were straight up lying about helping ryan. Spin what you want, but mark is a POS.
I have never thought Tony is out to get Ryan. On the track they have actually worked well together. helping each other out.

As far as calling it the same if any of this stuff was happening to Tony.
You sir, are a Liar!

(A$SBucket... I like that one :mrgreen: )


...like I said, Mark's not a "team player" 'cause he's not a "team mate"...but, that's a "dog chasin' it's tail" so, I'm done with that...not arguing about him a POS or not, 'cause I don't don't care about him either.

...as far as diggin' at Ryan since it's announced he left, I think you have me confused with someone else...or point me to the specific posts please.

...and as far as callin' me a liar...go back and read, I don't post much...and catch me in a contradiction and I shall either explain or happily apologize...and if you can't, then you have no basis for THAT opinion. ;)

Glad you liked @ssbucket, I have more if you'd care to continue...though I'd prefer a little more civility. :)

if they're witty I wouldn't mind hearing them. Being called names doesn't bother me. I find the good ones entertaining.
ImageImageImage
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
11038

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:if they're witty I wouldn't mind hearing them. Being called names doesn't bother me. I find the good ones entertaining.


...you have to call me names first, like before. ;) I don't mind them either way, that is either having them sent my way or using them myself...they're just so much "verbiage" to me, but I only respond in kind. Other forum members may not appreciate said "verbiage" though.

...btw, I'm still waiting on those incriminating posts of mine... ;)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4537

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

smoke14rulez wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:if they're witty I wouldn't mind hearing them. Being called names doesn't bother me. I find the good ones entertaining.


...you have to call me names first, like before. ;) I don't mind them either way, that is either having them sent my way or using them myself...they're just so much "verbiage" to me, but I only respond in kind. Other forum members may not appreciate said "verbiage" though.

...btw, I'm still waiting on those incriminating posts of mine... ;)

weren't you the one saying that it is a good thing to bring in someone with more talent? Few other posts similar to that.
I ignored all of that til now. Now to be honest there are several of you that have very similar names, so if that wasn't you my bad. & no I am not gonna go hunt down the posts.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3231

Images: 3
8280

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

OK lets' talk about Tony and the fact he obviously should stick to Cup-cuz he sucks in a Winged Sprint Car.Just words i've heard coming from a few drivers in that series who are not happy he got hurt,just happy they don't have to worry about him the rest of the year in their series.Just saying! ;)
Ryan worked his @ss off to get the lead and bettween Bowyer and the #39 team,he got screwed out of a win-end of story!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Smoke14TS

User avatar

Posts: 972

8255

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Location: Calhoun, GA

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:if they're witty I wouldn't mind hearing them. Being called names doesn't bother me. I find the good ones entertaining.


...you have to call me names first, like before. ;) I don't mind them either way, that is either having them sent my way or using them myself...they're just so much "verbiage" to me, but I only respond in kind. Other forum members may not appreciate said "verbiage" though.

...btw, I'm still waiting on those incriminating posts of mine... ;)

weren't you the one saying that it is a good thing to bring in someone with more talent? Few other posts similar to that.
I ignored all of that til now. Now to be honest there are several of you that have very similar names, so if that wasn't you my bad. & no I am not gonna go hunt down the posts.


That was me, and I stick with what I said.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1076

Images: 1
11038

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Re: Mark martin is a P.O.S.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:if they're witty I wouldn't mind hearing them. Being called names doesn't bother me. I find the good ones entertaining.


...you have to call me names first, like before. ;) I don't mind them either way, that is either having them sent my way or using them myself...they're just so much "verbiage" to me, but I only respond in kind. Other forum members may not appreciate said "verbiage" though.

...btw, I'm still waiting on those incriminating posts of mine... ;)

weren't you the one saying that it is a good thing to bring in someone with more talent? Few other posts similar to that.
I ignored all of that til now. Now to be honest there are several of you that have very similar names, so if that wasn't you my bad. & no I am not gonna go hunt down the posts.


...no sir, 'twas not I...I believe Smoke14TS made a similar comment in the Kurt BuschTo SHR thread in Tony's section(page 5, I DO hunt down posts...actually I pretty much remembered that one, so it didn't take long ;) ) Funny thing is I ignored a lot of this too, until now...we ended up in the same place... :lol:

In fact, not only did I not comment on Ryan, I haven't commented on the other two comin' in...not even in Doc's "...One Word"...thread, couldn't even manage that much. :lol:

EDIT...I was right... :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER