FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

chase elliot

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:19 pm

chase elliot

is the man, got his first win today, ever since bein put in the truck, nothing but positive runs, people think kyle larson is good, in time chase will be the next superstar in cup and driving for the machine of HMS....
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: chase elliot

michaeljohn wrote:is the man, got his first win today, ever since bein put in the truck, nothing but positive runs, people think kyle larson is good, in time chase will be the next superstar in cup and driving for the machine of HMS....

is he an HMS driver?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:23 pm

yup the signed him up like 3 years ago
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:26 pm

michaeljohn wrote:yup the signed him up like 3 years ago

& Gordon says he is gonna race another 2-3 years. I could see them grooming Chase for the 24 car.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:27 pm

indeed, nascar will have a good future with these two kids......
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Last edited by ndunn on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:49 pm

if your going to condemn him for taking someone out and not believing what he says well i can bring up many times that darling tony stewart ( the countless wrecks he caused on plate tracks.) took people out for a win, its part of the sport, it happens, he gets a pass, he is only 17 and learning he ran maybe a total of 10 races.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Dillion was running out of fuel,he tried to protect the bottom on the turn it all happened and chopped Elliot off-cudos to Elliot! Dillion forgot about the big picture and lost alot of points due to his own mistakes as well as his team and the fuel gamble.
Harvick and Kryle Busch had an exciting last few laps of the NW race as well,thou Kevin pretty much dominated most the race-Kryle about cried because it wasn't him this time. :shock: :cry: :cry:
Cup race,boring as usual,least Newman earned a top five and Martin #14 didn't let me down yet another week!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:17 pm

wolfgang wrote:Dillion was running out of fuel,he tried to protect the bottom on the turn it all happened and chopped Elliot off-cudos to Elliot! Dillion forgot about the big picture and lost alot of points due to his own mistakes as well as his team and the fuel gamble.
Harvick and Kryle Busch had an exciting last few laps of the NW race as well,thou Kevin pretty much dominated most the race-Kryle about cried because it wasn't him this time. :shock: :cry: :cry:
Cup race,boring as usual,least Newman earned a top five and Martin #14 didn't let me down yet another week!

I don't know I look at it as Martin being a hindrance to ryan getting in the chase. 1st he passed ryan on the last lap last week to take a point away from him. Then he runs into ryan to keep from hitting the 78. Kurt isn't a teammate until next year buddy.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:07 am

that is how i seen the last lap, dillion was low on fuel and trying to protect his line, elliot got in deep and got into him, i didnt see it as intentional, how many times have we seen that when the driver purposely clipped the right rear to spin a driver out, harvick did it to ambrose a few weeks ago, i didnt read people here upset about that
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:24 am

I'm not upset about it as some here seem to be,i wasn't when Harvick clipped Ambrose as Ambrose has been all over the place alot this season and i do like ambrose too.
Dillions i don't care for i'll admit and i'm not a fan of Elliots son,but when you're running out of fuel and can't keep the pace-GET OUT OF THE WAY! Dillion lost alot of points by not doing so and sides,no one is catching Matt Crafton at this point unless he himself drives like he use to. ;)
Mark Martin i said it before and i'll say it again-RETIRE ALREADY!
Two weeks in a row he was more of a hinderance than help to SHR,no wonder MWR let him go so easy! :lol:
Truck Series, Go Hornaday and Blaney! :mrgreen:

Return to NASCAR & Racing