FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WOW! the truck series knows drama

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:34 am

Re: WOW! the truck series knows drama

michaeljohn wrote:i dont like any drivers fighting, its pointless and useless, and in my humble opinion it doesnt matter if a guy has a helmet on or off, its a classless move, end of story, heck i played hockey for over 15 years, never once got in a fight, always skated away, one nite i got my mouth busted open bleeding like a pig, but i didnt go after the guy, because things like that happen accident or not, and if you go into racing thinking nothing is ever gonna happen, well than that driver is a complete moron and it doesnt make you a man if you hit someone with a fist, maybe this gal had no right to do what she did, but no one has the right to raise a hand towards another human being unless you and the people you love are bein harmed.

well that's a nice thought. Wouldn't mind thinking like that myself, except I grew up in an entirely different environment. Sometimes fighting gets you to the end quicker & much more simpler than dragging crap out. but to your point. You are contradicting yourself by your previous comments.

Just like if two football players got into. These things happen in sports. Doesn't mean now we should allow fans to jump into it, since they crossed a line & started fighting.
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i seen the clip and i laffed, i dont condone violence, but if that is what you project and do, well turn about is fair play...

well MJ. What max did was hit another helmet. BTW they were both in the race. Someone not in the race comes over & slaps you I think isn't ok. So we allow it because it was a woman? What if that was some guy walking over & slapping Max? Would it have been cool then?
If it was the driver Max slapped then you could call it fair play. Someone not involved in the race shouldn't be allowed to lay hands ever.

That's my humble opinion. Makes good TV but I am gonna have to disagree with you on this one MJ.
If that was me, I would have found her boyfriend husband whatever & punched him in the face for what she did.

Last edited by ndunn on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Story & some other interesting videos:

:arrow: http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shakean ... ace-090113
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:27 pm

ndunn wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i seen the clip and i laffed, i dont condone violence, but if that is what you project and do, well turn about is fair play...

well MJ. What max did was hit another helmet. BTW they were both in the race. Someone not in the race comes over & slaps you I think isn't ok. So we allow it because it was a woman? What if that was some guy walking over & slapping Max? Would it have been cool then?
If it was the driver Max slapped then you could call it fair play. Someone not involved in the race shouldn't be allowed to lay hands ever.

That's my humble opinion. Makes good TV but I am gonna have to disagree with you on this one MJ.
If that was me, I would have found her boyfriend husband whatever & punched him in the face for what she did.

There is a news story today that says Max had his jaw dislocated by the woman. He didn't go after the other driver but did request to the directer of Truck Drivers racing that something be done for the incident.

think they got that from max who said that. I don't think he actually had a dislocated Jaw. Sounds like he was just insinuating how hard she hit him.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:51 pm

dirt93 wrote:I hope the Trucks go to canada every year!! That was a great race. I love MAX!! That chick was lucky his wife wasn't near or it would have turned into a cat fight. meow

Where the #### is the like button,oh wait-this isn't facebook! LIKE! :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

I'd of taken the girl over my knee and spanked her on national television! :lol:
<<

Rachael J

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

UPDATE: Mike Skeen accuses Max Papis of bruising his girlfriend. Published on September 2nd, 2013 Mike Skeen, a driver involved in an on-track incident with Max Papis, accused Max of attempting to pull his girlfriend down his trailers stairs in front of a NASCAR official and others. After the video-recorded face slap that fractured his jaw, Max Papis reportedly bruised Mike Skeen’s girlfriend in a confrontation. “(Max) barged into our trailer later and tried to pull her down the stairs in front of a NASCAR official and several members of our team,” Mike Skeen wrote on Facebook. “She has the bruises to prove it.” Max Papis commented on Mike Skeen’s remarks, reported USA Today on Monday. “She already slapped me once and I pushed her with my left hand to the side and said, ‘I don’t want to talk to you. I want to talk to that guy,’” Max Papis said. “If me pushing her aside gave her some bruises I apologize for that. That’s not what I wanted to do but I still didn’t even know who this lady was.” As of Monday evening no official announcement has been made by NASCAR on any punishment being handed down to either/both parties. Max Papis is a regular road course ringer in all of the three main NASCAR Series (Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Truck). Mike Skeen is a sports car driver who made his NASCAR Camping World debut this past Sunday at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. - See more at: http://the5thturn.com/max-papis-accused ... 88hLx.dpuf
#EarnhardtJR88 #MyChaseNation Go JR!!!
#ISupportSmoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:09 am

Tweets from Max Papis this morning to clarify injury:

Max Papis ‏@maxpapis 1h
Just to clarify my English my jaw was never dislocated I used that to say it was moved around and sprained ( not from around here guys!)

Max Papis ‏@maxpapis 1h
Still needed several CHIRO adjustment to be back in place but again NO COMPLAIN !!! Just FYI as English is not my first language ok!!!

I also saw a tweet yesterday (don't remember from whom) that called him "Max Slapis." :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 am

Just in case you didn't get to see it.......

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing