FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Women in nascar

<<

racer1

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:41 am

Re: Women in nascar

"Maybe "Sparkle Pony" should've started handing water bottles through the window instead of WRECKING a couple of cars EVERY week?? "

Hello-- apparently you don't watch much Nascar by that uninformed remark. You can count on one hand the number times Danica made a mistake and caused a wreck & on the other hand she has been involved in far more wrecks caused by others like Ricky twice this yr so far and many more due to veterans and their stupid mistakes. In fact there arent many who aren't on that list of causing wrecks far more times then she has in this crashfest series. Heres a clue for many here --don't open mouth without getting the facts right as your only making yourself look silly otherwise? :roll:

Also regarding Abott, while its nice she is trying to do something else with all she has achieved in Cross-fit, the fact she has a PR person and manager tells us what--that this is all about becoming rich & famous. Facts--people trying out for pit crews don't have PR people & managers first and foremost. On that same token, Managers don't have clients that just want to change tires like Abott is trying to do working on a pit crew. Managers main goal is to make their client rich and famous as they get a percentage of all the $$$'s she makes and she wont make much just working on a pit crew so all this is far more reaching then just getting on a pit crew. Abott has already done sexy photo shoots which pays from OK to fairly good to great depending on the source and many other PR things so this job she is trying for may be her primary goal but I heard her main goal was to have her own sitcom like a reality series and thats where the money may be if it happens? That also explains why she has a PR person and manager to make that happen if possible but she needs some mainstream media attention to get a fan base etc before that will ever happen and making it on a nascar pit crew may be just that and or maybe not? Good luck to her anyway as she has a right to try? :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:50 am

we doc id be impressed if ya got the chad to sign something, if you ever watch the brady bunch when bobby pretended to be sick to meet joe namath, do that to meet chad, tell him you have a friend who is having medical problems (which i got to PT couple times a week fto strengthen my bum leg) then he can call me from the track and get his autograph, im tellin ya it will work!!!!!
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:41 pm

WTH mj... I thought I was your bff (best foe forever). Wow, I feel so used... :cry:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:33 am

racer1 wrote:"Maybe "Sparkle Pony" should've started handing water bottles through the window instead of WRECKING a couple of cars EVERY week?? "

Hello-- apparently you don't watch much Nascar by that uninformed remark. You can count on one hand the number times Danica made a mistake and caused a wreck & on the other hand she has been involved in far more wrecks caused by others like Ricky twice this yr so far and many more due to veterans and their stupid mistakes. In fact there arent many who aren't on that list of causing wrecks far more times then she has in this crashfest series. Heres a clue for many here --don't open mouth without getting the facts right as your only making yourself look silly otherwise? :roll:

Also regarding Abott, while its nice she is trying to do something else with all she has achieved in Cross-fit, the fact she has a PR person and manager tells us what--that this is all about becoming rich & famous. Facts--people trying out for pit crews don't have PR people & managers first and foremost. On that same token, Managers don't have clients that just want to change tires like Abott is trying to do working on a pit crew. Managers main goal is to make their client rich and famous as they get a percentage of all the $$$'s she makes and she wont make much just working on a pit crew so all this is far more reaching then just getting on a pit crew. Abott has already done sexy photo shoots which pays from OK to fairly good to great depending on the source and many other PR things so this job she is trying for may be her primary goal but I heard her main goal was to have her own sitcom like a reality series and thats where the money may be if it happens? That also explains why she has a PR person and manager to make that happen if possible but she needs some mainstream media attention to get a fan base etc before that will ever happen and making it on a nascar pit crew may be just that and or maybe not? Good luck to her anyway as she has a right to try? :roll:

HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you're KIDDING, right? Do you ACTUALLY believe the first paragraph of your "BLINDED by honest truth" DRIVEL??? You must believe ALL of it as you sit here and tell people they don't know ANYTHING but you have NOTHING to back up your attack on them because you don't look at the stats at the finish of the race. ALL you're concerned with is how many twitter followers she has and how many USELESS (except to the sponsors of course) late night BULL$HIT talk shows she's on. When you're in Phoenix next race, ask Tony how much $$$$ she has cost him this season......SO FAR......THEN, in your infinite wisdom and with all your "pull" (and I think everyone here knows what kind of "pull" I'm talking about too", ask him if he'd rather be on the talk show circuit OR would he rather be out there winning races AND Championships ?? :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Yah don't honestly think Tony would talk to a nut case do you MW ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing