FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pit Stall Selections

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:56 am

Pit Stall Selections

Tony pits in stall # 9 with the #36 in front & the #30 behind him, I would think after not to long those around him will be a lap down giving him easy in & out of pits 2nd half the race.

Ryan pits in the # 26 stall with a blank open spot in front of him which is also the start finish line. & the 98 behind him. Which ryan should be ahead of the whole race plus the 98 shouldn't stay on the lead lap to long either. Ryan has a great pit stop & if a yellow comes out while in pits only has to merely roll through his pits to cross the line.

Danica pits in stall # 6 with mears in front of her & Vickers behind her. So as long as she is on the lead lap she will have to drive around the 55 to get in her pits.

Harvick pits in stall # 4 with Logano in front of him & mears behind him. I suspect he will always be ahead of mears giving him an easy entry into the pits. But he could be ahead of Logano as well making him have to drive around the 22 on exit of pits.
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 am

Re: Pit Stall Selections

Sun
Jul 14
87°
66°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%
WIND:
NE at 4 mph

Watch out for the weepers!!

Here are all of the pit stall selections for those making their picks today and the weather.....

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke

Return to NASCAR & Racing