FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

It's Officially Official: Happy and Budweiser to SHR in 2014

<<

HTower

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: It's Officially Official: Happy and Budweiser to SHR in

barnes442 wrote:
beaverpond wrote:I found this on Facebook tonight and did not see it in this thread and thought I would share it.

#4 Budweiser for 2014.jpg

Unfortunately that is just Harvicks All Star scheme from this year with a 4 substituted for the 29.
I had to check because the 3 logo on the car made me think RCR. I really hope Shr distances themselves fromthe fact that Harvick took over the 3 car and does not use that logo on Harvicks car .

That has to be fan art, I wouldn't put much stock in that being the look for him next year.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Kevin is Tonys' friend and so is Ryan,Ryan has brought nothing to the table since he has been with SHR but i believe three wins and he doesn't attract sponsors like alot of other drivers do.Nothing against Ryan,i've always liked Ryan,but this is a bussiness and friendship only goes so far.Kevin is bringing at least two major sponsors with him to SHR,evidently they like him more than RCR.Tony is giving Kevin the same chance he gave Ryan,but Kevin is also providing sponsors that neither Tony or Ryan can find for the #39.
Don't believe Ryan will ever be with a top five team at this point in his career.Like most everyone else here,i'd like to see that for Ryan for a least a few seasons and pray Kevin has more success here than he did at RCR.
No offense,but i also believe Kevin Harvick is a better driver than Ryan Newman regardless of their stats and we know whos' are higher. :P
Would rather see Go-Daddy sponsor Ryan and Donica go,least Ryan is worth watching on the track and even more so his rookie year than Donica will ever be.
The only thing i can say to those who don't care for Kevin,well-now you know how i feel about Donica,least Kevin can race! :mrgreen:
Kevin has been under the shadows of Dale Snr.for over 12yrs.now ,even Jeff Burton didn't want that ride-he deserves a new start!
<<

HTower

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Why do you call her "Donica"?
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm

HTower wrote:Why do you call her "Donica"?

Can't help myself HT,i'm a hater! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

housesandhogans

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:45 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
NascarNanaOK wrote:Is anyone else having problem with Ryan leaving and cupcake coming in? I've liked Ryan since he came into Cup. Can't say the same for cupcake. I'm trying to accept that cupcake is coming, especially since he is Tony's friend. But not having Ryan in SHR is a lot tougher to accept.

Not as much as when Tony signed whats-her-name. :roll: I've never been a big Harvick fan, but I can deal with it. I am VERY disappointed to see Ryan go. :cry:

My sentiments exactly HH. Don't have anything against Harvick, just don't want to see Ryan go.
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:38 am

I have always been a Harvick fan because he was friends with Tony......And in many ways I find them alike, sense of humor, passion of the sport. I loved it when Tony drove for KHI. They truly were having a great time.....I think Kevin is a great driver and I see his chances for a Championship at SHR greatly improving...... Kevin , Delana and little Keelan will be a great addition to SHR. When Tony became a part of Haas and they formed SHR, I wondered how long it would be before Kevin and Delana moved over. If you notice Tony always surrounds himself with people who he knows and trusts....

Now the question becomes .....Who will be Kevin's crew chief? I believe it could be someone who used to work at KHI......Gil Martin ??? Any guesses?

As for Ryan......I am very sad to see him go and wish him nothing but the very best. I hope he can find somewhere he will be happy.....
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Heard the c/c from the #55 over at MWR,but just rumored so far,i don't think we'll see Gil Martin over here.
Just hope Ryan has better luck elsewhere and maybe even better that he had it when he was with Penske,sometimes change is good.
<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 pm

wolfgang wrote:
HTower wrote:Why do you call her "Donica"?

Can't help myself HT,i'm a hater! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha!! Hey Wolf!!
ImageImage
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing