FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I bash Kurt a lot

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:43 pm

I bash Kurt a lot

because I don't have any respect how he treats his team. (or has in the past)

but I have to give him props. He has settled his driving down as of late & not overdriving his car giving him good finishes. Putting a single car team (sorta) in he top ten in points is a cool thing.

I saw a clip about him weeks ago, & it had a pretty good point. Seems that since he has taken on a role for his girls kid, he has seemed to settle his attitude down on the track. Could it be a child in his life has made him a better person, thus making him a better driver/teammate?

In any event, from one of his bashers, I like to give him props for what he has accomplished lately.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rachael J

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 am

Re: I bash Kurt a lot

Schmoopy1000 wrote:because I don't have any respect how he treats his team. (or has in the past)

but I have to give him props. He has settled his driving down as of late & not overdriving his car giving him good finishes. Putting a single car team (sorta) in he top ten in points is a cool thing.

I saw a clip about him weeks ago, & it had a pretty good point. Seems that since he has taken on a role for his girls kid, he has seemed to settle his attitude down on the track. Could it be a child in his life has made him a better person, thus making him a better driver/teammate?

In any event, from one of his bashers, I like to give him props for what he has accomplished lately.

That's pretty much how I feel. I don't like him, but he has been alittle better lately. Just hope it continues for him, his team and everyones sake!
#ISupportSmoke
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:because I don't have any respect how he treats his team. (or has in the past)

X2......I saw part of the same piece....he seems to be quite a bit more focused. Maybe he and little brother are seeing the same therapist ?? 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:31 am

Kurt....all that charm school has finally paid off. He still needs to work on how he treats his team. Hands down.

I hate to sound all sexist and all but the changes we've seen in both of them are due to the love of a good woman. And I think both of these ladies have expected lots from these spoiled, hot headed boys.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:38 am

Agree about Kurt. I've stated that earlier this year in here.

While Kyle has mellowed some too, I still don't care for his interviews at all. Smugness with no sense of humor is not good TV. :roll:

Return to NASCAR & Racing