Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Congrats to Kevin Harvick

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Great last lap pass on Vader. He is truly Mr. Where did he come from? Kevin is my 3rd favorite as most of you know it's cool that he was able to win today.

Re: Congrats to Kevin Harvick

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Thanks SS14,haven't seen the race yet,but from what i hear it was pretty good at the end except not so good for Tony.Kevin and Tony are my two favs in no particular order and there's the other three.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 pm

It was one of the best finishes I have seen in a long time! Congrats to Harv !

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm

It was a good race and Kevin timed his move at just the right time.

Congrats to the whole team!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Great move...Let's help Jimmie go faster! :lol: Awesome job Happy!!!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 am

congratulations to Kevin

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 am

I was yelling at my TV screen for Kevin to pass JJ (sorry MJ) and would have been happy with the overall outcome (Harvick winning, Ryan--Top 5) had Tony not just plummeted backwards at the last 2 laps. Soooo disappointing. Did he do any talking on his radio to explain what the heck happened? He was running in 2nd for so long and to have him fall so quickly was grueling. I do like the 29 team but Tony's luck just sucked out any happiness I would normally have for Kevin and Delana.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Tinker wrote:Great move...Let's help Jimmie go faster! :lol: Awesome job Happy!!!

Yah spelled Jimmy wrong,"Jimmy John's" sponsored car,faster and faster! Sorry Tink,i couldn't help myself.lol
Post a reply