FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sixteen teams found with illegal parts......

<<

HTower

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Sixteen teams found with illegal parts......

beaverpond wrote:I agree with H, you can stay and he can go home... :twisted:

aww... racer has actually been kind of civil outside of the Danica forum this week. We need to encourage that.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:23 pm

HTower wrote:
beaverpond wrote:I agree with H, you can stay and he can go home... :twisted:

aww... racer has actually been kind of civil outside of the Danica forum this week. We need to encourage that.

Don't get too excited, it won't last. Just not in the nature of the beast... :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:what a surprise the 2 got caught yet again, all they have done this year is cheat, the concept is to cheat to IMPROVE your place in the standings, not go backwards hahaha

you know what I find interesting is the #2 car was on fire at the start & since getting their car busted for cheating, they have been insignificant.

Makes me wonder what type of innovated advantages they had at the end of last season?

Oh,there's no wonder about it,same for Tony and Carl the year before! :P :lol:
Think for a team that seems to be caught alot for "innovative" improvements,their driver would learn to shut up and just drive. :shock: Brad is a good driver,but public speaking not!
Don't know about you,but i'm pretty much bored with IROC?
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Last night they showed the different parts that were confiscated off the cars, they were each so different, but all much lighter... One even looked like a antique sewing bobbin. It will be interesting on the penalties and who gets what...I think Brad , Joey and teams are still on probation....they should receive a more than the others! Makes you wonder what else is going on. That is pretty gutsy to improve on NASCAR issued parts..... :roll: Risk versus reward.... Penske has access to Indy car engineers so maybe that is where their "IMPROVEMENTS" come from.... :roll: :roll:

My question is if this didn't give you an advantage, WHY, would you change it and why would you risk getting fines and penalties????
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing