Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Not really a Kurt fan but.....

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:41 am

You have to agree he drove a heck of a race!! He dug himself a big hole with TWO speeding penalties, but to his credit he drove out of the penalties ....to a great finish, all things considered. That is NOT easy to do on a road course.....What could have been if he hadn't had those penalties! His car was sooooooo good! :) He was the most exciting thing on the track yesterday, so you know it was a boring race! :lol: :lol:

Re: Not really a Kurt fan but.....

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:51 pm

At some point they will put it all together and we will see the elf in victory lane.......

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Both brothers are excellant drivers,they can't help it if they're jerks at times-i think it's how they were raised! :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm

wolfgang wrote:Both brothers are excellant drivers,they can't help it if they're jerks at times-i think it's how they were raised! :mrgreen:

:P :P :P :P Speaking from experience????? :P :P :P :P ......... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 pm

kurt will imploded, its in his nature

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 pm

I've picked Kurt in my top 3 the last couple of weeks. It's always something that keeps them out of the top 3...and it's usually not the driver.
The team is just sooooo close to busting off some good runs.
It's really quite a story for that little group.
Kurt's a former champion...he'll be fine.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:05 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Both brothers are excellant drivers,they can't help it if they're jerks at times-i think it's how they were raised! :mrgreen:

:P :P :P :P Speaking from experience????? :P :P :P :P ......... :shock: :shock: :shock:

HEY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:28 pm

I've come to like & respect Kyle after these last 2 years. What he has accomplished is astronomical!

Plus I think he's extremely funny & witty about things. The one bad mark I have against Kyle is ... he totally threw Steve Addington under the bus ... and that is unforgivable in my book. ;-) So I'm somewhere between - hate to love him or be a "fan."

Kurt on the other hand is class A ####! He also threw Steve under the bus ... but has such an arrogant personality, it's nauseating. I can never cheer him on for anything ,... except dropping out of the sport, entirely. Sorry to offend any & all Kurt fans - just my op. :-)

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 am

smokieonefour wrote:I've come to like & respect Kyle after these last 2 years. What he has accomplished is astronomical!

Plus I think he's extremely funny & witty about things. The one bad mark I have against Kyle is ... he totally threw Steve Addington under the bus ... and that is unforgivable in my book. ;-) So I'm somewhere between - hate to love him or be a "fan."

Kurt on the other hand is class A ####! He also threw Steve under the bus ... but has such an arrogant personality, it's nauseating. I can never cheer him on for anything ,... except dropping out of the sport, entirely. Sorry to offend any & all Kurt fans - just my op. :-)

I've got a signed picture of Kurt when he drove the #97 if ya want it. :lol: :P

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Ewwww, MW .... thank you for the offer, but just ... ewww... LOL

Not even if it was dart size appropriate would I want it, or those elf ears haunting me... ( shivers )

Ewww...... :P

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Kurt Busch: Outlaw. And now Kurt Busch: Animal. At least according to Bad Brad. :D

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:46 pm

HTower wrote:Kurt Busch: Outlaw. And now Kurt Busch: Animal. At least according to Bad Brad. :D

Sorry... after seeing him ( Kurt ) & Patricia in their white fluffy robes.... hard for me to think of him as an animal.... ha ha ha :-)
Post a reply