FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Spencer is such a DumbA$S

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Re: Spencer is such a DumbA$S

all i can say buddy, is that this is my fav time of the year, because TNT and espn do a better job, than Fox........... Even Larry Mac seems normal on TNT..
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm

michaeljohn wrote:all i can say buddy, is that this is my fav time of the year, because TNT and espn do a better job, than Fox........... Even Larry Mac seems normal on TNT..

the TNT crew is my favorite , but Larry mac has pegged my annoyance meter. I cant handle that guy anymore. maybe in the beginning of his TV career he was still smart, but now he seems more clueless about things even strategy than the casual fan. Don't know if it is because he is getting old or just the corporate puppet thing or a combo of the two, but he drives me nuts to have to listen too anymore.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:49 pm

i dunno if you seen it, but they showed him lookin at casey mears car, and he was looking at the flaps on the car, like he discovered the wheel...
i dig TNT, but it was soooooooo much better when Benny was alive..
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:52 pm

but that is an unfair bar to measure up to nowadays. Benny rocked.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 pm

thats why i always loved the old espn broadcast, benny, Bob Jenkins, Ned Jarrett, benny never took things serious and always goofed on himself,
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:04 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Spencer tried his own show with the guy from the Truck Series a couple years ago,didn't go well and he wound up on the Hub. :shock:
Nascar Now is a better show as i'm more partial to what Ray Everham or Andy Petree has to say and there's no B.S. on the program. ;) Ricky Craven may get carried away at times,but least Spencer isn't on there along with a couple others i care not mention.

i watched NN on monday, craven was in a JJ lovefest, it was kinda creepy, but he does that with whomever wins that week, he is kinda like DW, but with substance behind his words.....

OK,it's not just me that thinks this about Craven and his love fest for JJ,it turned to BK toward the end of last year! :shock: Everham and Petree call it as i see it,i mean as they see it. :lol: Ricky tends to be long winded about chit and acts as thou he's still racing. :? I think Craven is a whoever is winning at the time kinda guy but still brings up JJ most all the time. ;) Btw,i too miss the old ESPN telecast as well,Buddy Baker was ok too. Don't even say it,JJ does win alot,but not all the time! :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Benny was my favorite. He talked about what was going on during the race and didn't get into the personal things about any of the drivers. He didn't talk about his own career and irratate the listeners.. There are a couple on Fox that get annoying doing that. As for Larry Mac I think he is the companys puppet and does exactly what they want. Then they wonder why those lose fans.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

bugeaters

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Agree, Spencer is almost as intelligent as a bucket of rocks. As for Larry Mac, I swear he's on every NASCAR program other than espn shows. There's something to be said about over kill.

Craven does know his racing, but sometimes he goes on & on way more than necessary.

So happy the Waltrips are done broadcasting for the season. I can only take so much of their golly, gee, shucks garbage. So glad I don't have to mute the t.v. anymore this year, especially for the idiotic 3 words D.W. says @ the start of the races. Kinda funny that a few years ago Fox had an online poll on D.W.'s 'start' of the races & the majority of the people said they hated it.
spit on it, suck it up & go
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing