FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Spencer is such a DumbA$S

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am

Spencer is such a DumbA$S

he said on Hub this week that JPM doesn't want to win enough & isn't aggressive enough to fight harder for the win. Said when a driver gets like that he should just hang it up. Now I am never gonna be a fan of JPM, but to say he doesn't want to win or isn't aggressive is one of the stupidest things I have heard. he is often to aggressive. Not sure what Spencer wanted JPM to do? Wreck Tony? But then the next thing he talked about was how stupid Newman was for being too aggressive. LOL. I wish another network would put on a Nascar show so I could stop watching this one! God I cant stand this clown.
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:26 am

Re: Spencer is such a DumbA$S

Schmoopy1000 wrote:he said on Hub this week that JPM doesn't want to win enough & isn't aggressive enough to fight harder for the win. Said when a driver gets like that he should just hang it up. Now I am never gonna be a fan of JPM, but to say he doesn't want to win or isn't aggressive is one of the stupidest things I have heard. he is often to aggressive. Not sure what Spencer wanted JPM to do? Wreck Tony? But then the next thing he talked about was how stupid Newman was for being too aggressive. LOL. I wish another network would put on a Nascar show so I could stop watching this one! God I cant stand this clown.

Spencer has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to flap his gums about JPM. I'm not a JPM fan either but in 478 races Spencer ONLY won 2wice, once at Daytona and once at Talladega. JPM has 2 wins in 230 races, his are both on road courses.

Stats for comparison...........

T5...........JPM 22.....Spencer 28
T10..........JPM 54....Spencer 80
T20..........JPM 130....Spencer 218
POLES.......JPM 9....Spencer 3
AVG FINISH..19.94....Spencer 22.48
AVG START...JPM 18.4...Spencer 24.5
LAPS LED....JPM 1084...Spencer 1454
TOTAL LAPS..JPM 66,128...Spencer 131,968
% OF LAPS RAN..JPM 96.84%...Spencer 88.28%
DNFs.........JPM 26.......Spencer 105

Keep in mind when you look at these stats, JPM has only run 6 full seasons plus 13 races this year. Whereas, Spencer ran a full schedule for I think 12 seasons and a partial schedule for 6 more........
.....YOU be the judge here..... :roll:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 am

JPM has learned how to play the game. If someone makes incidental contact with him he doesn't spend the rest of the race trying to destroy their car (and usually taking his out in the process). He was plenty aggressive Sunday towards Busch and Keselowski at points but he made his point, went on, and nearly won the race. I think he also knows Tony would have whipped his #### if he'd spun him out, haha.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:37 am

<eyeroll>^^^
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:36 am

Another interesting tid bit of info from Jimmy Spencer on RACEHUB , was that Greg Biffle was looking to move to RCR to take Harvick's place. Sometimes I think those announcers are just like windup toys..........as long as they are talking they get paid!!

I think after the Homestead incident between JPM and Tony, they race each other much, much differently..

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Jellikit

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 am

Well when you're Jimmy Spencer, I guess everyone looks mild-mannered.

For a time, he and Robby Gordon were the two causing most of the wrecks. I sure did yell at the tube a lot more when those 2 guys were racing. The TV has since forgiven me.

JPM has definitely mellowed a little bit in the "spin-causing scene."

It's called maturing as a racer so that you can finish well consistently.
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Annalee wrote:Another interesting tid bit of info from Jimmy Spencer on RACEHUB , was that Greg Biffle was looking to move to RCR to take Harvick's place. Sometimes I think those announcers are just like windup toys..........as long as they are talking they get paid!!

I think after the Homestead incident between JPM and Tony, they race each other much, much differently..

The NASCAR announcers are also paid by the word. The more they talk the more money they make. And yes windup toys sounds about right too.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Spencer tried his own show with the guy from the Truck Series a couple years ago,didn't go well and he wound up on the Hub. :shock:
Nascar Now is a better show as i'm more partial to what Ray Everham or Andy Petree has to say and there's no B.S. on the program. ;) Ricky Craven may get carried away at times,but least Spencer isn't on there along with a couple others i care not mention.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:04 am

...you lookin' for an argument? :lol: :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Bring it on brother! :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:28 pm

wolfgang wrote:Spencer tried his own show with the guy from the Truck Series a couple years ago,didn't go well and he wound up on the Hub. :shock:
Nascar Now is a better show as i'm more partial to what Ray Everham or Andy Petree has to say and there's no B.S. on the program. ;) Ricky Craven may get carried away at times,but least Spencer isn't on there along with a couple others i care not mention.

i watched NN on monday, craven was in a JJ lovefest, it was kinda creepy, but he does that with whomever wins that week, he is kinda like DW, but with substance behind his words.....
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:...you lookin' for an argument? :lol: :lol:

bro, after all these years, that squirrel is still disturbing hahaha
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Craven has always been a HMS guy. I remember him bashing Rudd because Rudd & Gordon were at odds. Craven is capable of intelligent thought but is 100% one sided if it comes to HMS.
Luckily if you are gonna talk up JJ, you don't have to make to much up, so he only seems smarter than DW LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:37 pm

well with ricky at east his voice doesnt go into girl mode when he talks about certain drivers like DW, haha
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:37 pm

michaeljohn wrote:well with ricky at east his voice doesnt go into girl mode when he talks about certain drivers like DW, haha

LOL :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing