FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SMOKE GETS IN JOHNSON'S EYES..............

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Re: SMOKE GETS IN JOHNSON'S EYES..............

I'm not a fan of JJ,but i don't dislike the guy or chose to ignore his talent either.What Juan pulled was a B.S. move and Nascar should have done the restart over and warned both drivers.
So basicly,luck rolled into Tonys' lap and Juan finished where he would have anyway,first loser!
Tonys' comments about Juan after the race about how great a driver Juan is,i still don't get it? :?
<<

Schlooby

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 pm

I agree, but not sure about the restart. JJ may have flat out anicipated the restart at the line and jumped it, and Juan planned to wait till almost the second line. The guys almost piled into the back of Juan seeing JJ go and hearing his engine. Not a fan of Juan, but didn't see him do anything wrong, its his decision when to go as the leader, and he didn't have to go for another 50 ft or so
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm

wolfgang wrote:I'm not a fan of JJ,but i don't dislike the guy or chose to ignore his talent either.What Juan pulled was a B.S. move and Nascar should have done the restart over and warned both drivers.
So basicly,luck rolled into Tonys' lap and Juan finished where he would have anyway,first loser!
Tonys' comments about Juan after the race about how great a driver Juan is,i still don't get it? :?

I don't think it was any more than the fact Tony was glad JPM didn't wreck him or something like that. I have to believe that Montoya is a much better open wheel driver and just hasn't mastered the stock car.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Schlooby wrote:Hey this ain't JJ's VIP Garage, I think its funny as heck old 5 time got schooled by someone who's never won on an oval !! And he was my pick to win the race! :D

also a ryan fan ;)

hey i think its funny that every time JJ wins now he is setting some kind of record...... :mrgreen:

wolf we came far over the years, you would never budge on JJ and i never would cut Sr a break, now look at us.....
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 am

Annalee wrote:The tower gave Chad a chance to tell JJ to drop back, and give the lead back to JPM, but Chad didn't relay that message to JJ and that is why he received the black flag......That start JPM did is an old IRL and dirt track move....especially when the car in second is faster than the lead....JPM just "snookered" JJ......and JJ just played right into his plan.

This^^

It isn't rocket science. JPM has the lead. You wait for him to go, or until you see the green flag wave.
Of course JJ didn't complain, he made a mistake.
JPM has rapidly improved this year. Quite a good story imo.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 am

michaeljohn wrote:well i guess you and i listen to two different radio transmissions, must be hard to follow tony if your glued in to JJ radio,

JPM doesnt have the talent to out drive JJ so thats why he played his lil baby game

AND THAT TALENT GOT HIM BLACK FLAGGED.........I say that was a win win situation :lol: :lol:

MJ, you better go on line and tell RACEVIEW, you want the DELUXE VERSION OF THE SCANNER... Because on my scanner, it has a link that has ALL CHANELS on it.....If you click on that link it means you can hear everything going on from NASCAR command center,crew chiefs, spotters and drivers...

When you click on that link, you might be surprised at what you can hear and what you can learn.......then you too can be informed as to what is going on.....YOU JUST MIGHT LEARN
SOMETHING...... :idea: :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:13 am

ndunn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:I'm not a fan of JJ,but i don't dislike the guy or chose to ignore his talent either.What Juan pulled was a B.S. move and Nascar should have done the restart over and warned both drivers.

I don't think it was any more than the fact Tony was glad JPM didn't wreck him or something like that. I have to believe that Montoya is a much better open wheel driver and just hasn't mastered the stock car.

i think any driver is grateful not to be wreck by JPM, he was going out of his way to block and move people sunday
<<

dirt93

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:03 pm

The leader sets the restart pace so the second car HAS to follow the leader. If the leader wants to have a slow restart then the second car has to have a slow restart too.... You have to pay attention and know who you are driving against...

If you watch the restart.... JJ took off but the rest of the field was watching JPM to get going. Even the bottom line behind JJ was waiting and not going. If JPM spun his tires, at least the JJ line would have been alot faster.

I think JJ was just embarrassed to make such a rookie mistake so he had to blame someone else. He should have owned up to it and be done with it.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 pm

ndunn wrote:

True that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:37 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Schlooby wrote:Hey this ain't JJ's VIP Garage, I think its funny as heck old 5 time got schooled by someone who's never won on an oval !! And he was my pick to win the race! :D

also a ryan fan ;)

hey i think its funny that every time JJ wins now he is setting some kind of record...... :mrgreen:

wolf we came far over the years, you would never budge on JJ and i never would cut Sr a break, now look at us.....

Still not a fan of Rick Hendrick and you can't make me! :lol:
<<

HTower

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:38 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
i think any driver is grateful not to be wreck by JPM, he was going out of his way to block and move people sunday

This includes the guys driving the Jet Dryers. :mrgreen:
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 pm

HTower wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OH CHIT,I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE!!!!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:16 am

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

also a ryan fan ;)

Still not a fan of Rick Hendrick and you can't make me! :lol:

oh i wil make ya alright! :lol: :lol: :lol: you have been warned :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

HTower

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 am

wolfgang wrote:
HTower wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OH CHIT,I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE!!!!!

How could you ever forget this picture? The first thing that comes to mind when I hear JPM is that crash.
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Must be gettin old! :lol: Who ran into the pace car a few years back,or am i thinking of my local Dirt track? :? Yep,i'm losing it!
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing