FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wally will be back next week......TNT

<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Wally will be back next week......TNT

I can't wait......a little bit of the Waltrips goes a long way! I have had my "little bit fill" and then some!

TNT to provide "All-Access" pass to 2013 NASCAR Summer Series: The green flag is set to wave on TNT's 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series action with the network offering all-access coverage throughout the six-week NASCAR Summer Series beginning Sunday, June 9, at Pocono Raceway at 1:00pm/et. TNT's all-access pass will include behind-the-scenes content featuring a select driver and their team (one per week) throughout the NASCAR Summer Series along with special "off the track" segments and more.
TNT will follow a driver and their team over the course of the entire week as they travel and prepare for the upcoming race, with coverage beginning when the driver leaves the previous track and continuing throughout the network's next NASCAR Summer Series telecast. Featured drivers will include #11-Denny Hamlin (Pocono), #2-Brad Keselowski (Michigan), #42-Juan Pablo Montoya (Sonoma) and #78-Kurt Busch (Kentucky), among others. The all-access pieces will air weekly during the pre-race Countdown to Green Presented by Kelley Blue Book show.
Additionally, TNT will televise a special feature each week highlighting a select driver away from the track. During the Pocono telecast, TNT will focus the spotlight on Dale Earnhardt, Jr. TNT's Ralph Sheheen and Earnhardt will talk racing and life outside of NASCAR while visiting with Earnhardt at his "Whisky River" property including his "Car Graveyard."
Inside Trax will also return for another season and will showcase audio and video from select crew chiefs and teams during each race telecast. The network will return its marquee commentator crew with analysts Kyle Petty, Wally Dallenbach and Larry McReynolds joining play-by-play announcer Adam Alexander for each race. Alexander will also host the network's 60-minute Countdown to Green presented by Kelley Blue Book pre-race show with Petty, Dallenbach and McReynolds. In addition, veteran reporters Sheheen, Marty Snider, Matt Yocum and Chris Neville will patrol pit road to bring viewers comprehensive coverage and access prior to and during each race.(Turner Sports PR)(5-31-2013)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 am

Re: Wally will be back next week......TNT

Wally is my favorite announcer. Now just sub out McReynolds for Petree & it would be a good trio (TV guy, exdriver, exCC) get rid of Kyle altogether!!!
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Wally is my favorite announcer. Now just sub out McReynolds for Petree & it would be a good trio (TV guy, exdriver, exCC) get rid of Kyle altogether!!!

I have to totally agree Schmoopy. Having Wally is a breath of fresh air which means the others have gotten stale. The "gang" have talked themselves out of making things enjoyable.

Annalee I have the same feeling for the Waltrips. We all know Darrell has three championships and a place in the Hall Of Fame and Mikey has won the Daytona 500 a couple of times but please give some credit to the other drivers guys. That is part of the job isn't it?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Wally is my favorite announcer. Now just sub out McReynolds for Petree & it would be a good trio (TV guy, exdriver, exCC) get rid of Kyle altogether!!!

Wally isn't my favorite,but i agree with the rest. ;) :D :D :D :D :D
Thank God the IRL isn't on Fox,unfortunately too many commercials,but i guess thats' with all sports! :evil:
<<

Rachael J

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:29 pm

I dread Kyle Petty though. :x He gets on my nerves!
#ISupportSmoke
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 am

I would like to have Kyle Petty take a vacation as his voice is like fingernails scraping a chalk board. He is everywhere and sometimes a new face and voice is a great change.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 am

ndunn wrote:I would like to have Kyle Petty take a vacation as his voice is like fingernails scraping a chalk board. He is everywhere and sometimes a new face and voice is a great change.

Maybe carl or Denny can take his job when one of them retire.
ImageImageImage
<<

Banjo14

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:57 am

AND Danica has half of a season under her belt now; doesn't she qualify as an "expert" in the TV world?
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
ndunn wrote:I would like to have Kyle Petty take a vacation as his voice is like fingernails scraping a chalk board. He is everywhere and sometimes a new face and voice is a great change.

Maybe carl or Denny can take his job when one of them retire.

Actually I'd like to see Dave Blaney take a place as an expert for the broadcast. I think he'd be impartial and not do all the goofy crap that irritates the home fans.

Return to NASCAR & Racing