FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I like the little girl Karsyn Elledge

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue May 28, 2013 11:04 pm

I like the little girl Karsyn Elledge

doing the pit reporting before the races. I think she should replace Jimmy Spencer on Race Hub. :mrgreen:

there annalee I fixed it LOL
Last edited by Schmoopy1000 on Wed May 29, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 29, 2013 11:08 am

Re: I like the little girl Carson

couldnt help but giggle at the tittle of the thread, yes i am a weirdo...................
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed May 29, 2013 11:18 am

lol, she is a cutie but her name is Karsyn... :D

I've seen a few pieces on her and she's quite the little racer too! :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Wed May 29, 2013 11:24 am

I think she is the new and upcoming Earnhardt who inherited her grandfather's talent!! She has a great personality and she can truly wheel a car.........Her name is Karsyn Elledge....her mama is Kelly Earnhardt and her daddy is Jimmy Elledge... Not bad racing genes!!

Dale Earnhardt Jr. says niece Karsyn Elledge must earn her way in racing

PUBLISHED Wednesday, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:11 pm EDT
Bob Pockrass Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a 12-year-old niece who could continue the Earnhardt legacy in the sport.
And that means that Karsyn Elledge, whose mom is Earnhardt’s sister, Kelley Earnhardt Miller, will get opportunities to succeed.

Karsyn Elledge, Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s niece, is trying to carry on the Earnhardt legacy by racing. (JR Motorsports Photo)
That, in turn, will prompt doubters to question whether she deserves any of the rides she gets.

Several drivers, such as Joey Logano, had family support for their early years in racing and some even carry that all the way to Cup. Such support has attracted criticism from detractors who claim that they were handed their opportunities in racing and didn’t earn them.

MORE: Karsyn following Earnhardt legacy | Junior flying under radar |

Elledge has been quite successful in go-karts and runs the No. 3 made famous by her grandfather, Dale Earnhardt Sr.

“Talent speaks for itself,” Earnhardt Jr. said. “Hopefully she's talented enough. No matter what your background, what your path is to where you are, if you have talent, you belong and you earn respect through that talent.

“If you're really good at your job and really good at what you do, it won't matter how you got
there.” Earnhardt isn’t worried about the doubters as much as he wants his niece to treat people the right way.

“If we have the opportunity years down the road and she's chosen to seek out driving racecars as a career, I would support her as much as I can, but I'd be just as hard on her as anybody, especially about how you treat people, how to get people to rally around you and just how you treat people with respect,” Earnhardt Jr. said. “That's really important to me.”
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed May 29, 2013 11:47 am

Annalee wrote:I think she is the new and upcoming Earnhardt who inherited her grandfather's talent!! She has a great personality and she can truly wheel a car.........Her name is Karsyn Elledge....her mama is Kelly Earnhardt and her daddy is Jimmy Elledge... Not bad racing genes!!

Dale Earnhardt Jr. says niece Karsyn Elledge must earn her way in racing

PUBLISHED Wednesday, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:11 pm EDT
Bob Pockrass Sporting News Follow on Twitter Archive Email RSS

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a 12-year-old niece who could continue the Earnhardt legacy in the sport.
And that means that Karsyn Elledge, whose mom is Earnhardt’s sister, Kelley Earnhardt Miller, will get opportunities to succeed.

Karsyn Elledge, Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s niece, is trying to carry on the Earnhardt legacy by racing. (JR Motorsports Photo)
That, in turn, will prompt doubters to question whether she deserves any of the rides she gets.

Several drivers, such as Joey Logano, had family support for their early years in racing and some even carry that all the way to Cup. Such support has attracted criticism from detractors who claim that they were handed their opportunities in racing and didn’t earn them.

MORE: Karsyn following Earnhardt legacy | Junior flying under radar |

Elledge has been quite successful in go-karts and runs the No. 3 made famous by her grandfather, Dale Earnhardt Sr.

“Talent speaks for itself,” Earnhardt Jr. said. “Hopefully she's talented enough. No matter what your background, what your path is to where you are, if you have talent, you belong and you earn respect through that talent.

“If you're really good at your job and really good at what you do, it won't matter how you got
there.” Earnhardt isn’t worried about the doubters as much as he wants his niece to treat people the right way.

“If we have the opportunity years down the road and she's chosen to seek out driving racecars as a career, I would support her as much as I can, but I'd be just as hard on her as anybody, especially about how you treat people, how to get people to rally around you and just how you treat people with respect,” Earnhardt Jr. said. “That's really important to me.”

Jeff Gordon got family help all the way to the Busch series where HMS snaked him from I think Bill Davis. Gordon turned out alright.
Maybe in the future she can be racing in cup with Jo. Long. I like Jrs attitude about her though. We don't need another Joey.
ImageImageImage
<<

dirt93

Post Wed May 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Re: I like the little girl Karsyn Elledge

She was super cute. Hope she drives like her grand daddy.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu May 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Jeff Gordon had a two year contract with Bill Davis in the Busch Series,the car was sponsored by Baby-Ruth,how fitting! My respect for Jeff went out the window when he ditched Bill Davis for Rick steal a driver Hendrick! :evil:
Sorry,i look at Rick Hendrick the way i do the Yankees and i hate the Yankees! Don't have a problem with the rest of HMS drivers,thou i hope someone can start dominating the series besides a HMS team as three decades is a gettin' old! :mrgreen:
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:40 am

wolfgang wrote:Jeff Gordon had a two year contract with Bill Davis in the Busch Series,the car was sponsored by Baby-Ruth,how fitting! My respect for Jeff went out the window when he ditched Bill Davis for Rick steal a driver Hendrick! :evil:
Sorry,i look at Rick Hendrick the way i do the Yankees and i hate the Yankees! Don't have a problem with the rest of HMS drivers,thou i hope someone can start dominating the series besides a HMS team as three decades is a gettin' old! :mrgreen:

B*TCH....B*TCH....B*TCH, and BOOO HOOO HOOOO, you sound just like Cindy Lou, who was no more than 2. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:59 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Jeff Gordon had a two year contract with Bill Davis in the Busch Series,the car was sponsored by Baby-Ruth,how fitting! My respect for Jeff went out the window when he ditched Bill Davis for Rick steal a driver Hendrick! :evil:

B*TCH....B*TCH....B*TCH, and BOOO HOOO HOOOO, you sound just like Cindy Lou, who was no more than 2. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Why thank you MW,i'll remember that while Tony is still outside the top ten. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Mary Lou has more than 52!
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!

Return to NASCAR & Racing