FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Harvick #4

<<

wolfgang

Post Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Re: Harvick #4

Austin is a Dork flatlander in a cowboy hat,i don't see anything but that-it's not honor they are after,it's attention they can't get anymore because RCR sucks and had been going down hill since the mid 90's.The #3 and honor-that's pure RCR promotional B.S.!!! :evil:
Richard is doing whatever he can to save his teams,he let a good driver go who even bring his own sponsor,he's losing his best driver the end of this year,Burton is a has been,Menard is only there because of daddys' money,the sponsors no longer want him,who the #### wants to go to RCR unless you're desperate for a ride? Sponsors want results,not history or promises,sponsors numbers mean alot more than a # on the side of a car!
<<

ndunn

Post Sat May 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Harvick #4

I don't really think it matters where the numbers go. As for Jeff Gordon's #24 I don't think about that as much as I do Dupont and now the name has been changed. So things never stay the same. Those that want to remember will. Jeff has a large enough career that his fans don't need numbers to remember him. If a number to the racer is near and dear then theyt go for what they want. Tony wanted his mentors number and I'll just bet when he gets in that #14 he has a smile and a thought about that man he so adores. Why not as it keeps the passion going for racing.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing