FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cheaters In Racing

<<

HTower

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Cheaters In Racing

michaeljohn wrote:next someone will tell me pro wrestlin is fake!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Easter Bunny isn't real. :(
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 am

:shock: :shock:......... :lol:
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 am

Anyway, I didn't say the team cheated, I made a statement on what I felt should happen (something new to imply) & then I said IF they're found. If........means to be proven.

Yes I know winning cars are gone over.

I know it was a thing they probably didn't plan on doing with that light rod. I read in an E-mail today Toyota MFG is taking the blame. http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/story/2013-04-24/matt-kenseth-penalty-points-suspension-toyota-engine-joe-gibbs-racing-trd

Then if NASCAR doesn't want to fool with refiguring points from 1st to last car on lead lap, then take a huge great amount of points taken away instead, enough to cause a hurt on the team.

Once a car is found to be cheating, they should be subjected to more inspections thru out the rest of the season as part of their fine.

I don't approve of cheating, but the grey area I can see people still pushing. There's always going to be that little bit of room for greyness
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 am

I saw take away the inspections altogether or at least make them realistic. As long as the car is not unsafe or making another car unsafe, who cares how big the valves are or how low the rear end is? This is getting pathetic and distracting IMO. I know there has to be some guidelines but this is stupid. So the winning car and the engine of the runner up and some random car is tested??? And now they're all failing in some way. Time to look at the inspection criteria I think. I don't call this cheating (unless you're JJ and Chad) :D (Just kidding)... But I think the rules need to change re. inspections. If the garages are really cheating and seeing how far they can get, they're not doing it well anyway.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing