FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Points and Penalitys for the 2....22....56

<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Re: Points and Penalitys for the 2....22....56

wolfgang wrote:Kyle Busch Won both NW and Cup,i say they were cheating! :lol:

hahahaha... Maybe Darian brought some of Chad's secret notes with him to JGR... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Rochelle wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Kyle Busch Won both NW and Cup,i say they were cheating! :lol:

hahahaha... Maybe Darian brought some of Chad's secret notes with him to JGR... :lol: :lol: :lol:

umm this has nothing to do with chad! it is all tony's fault :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:29 pm

wolfgang wrote:Nascar itself is a freakin joke anyways,it's all corperate run and organized,i could care less about all the rest,all i want to see is a good race and even that is rare now! :evil: :evil:

i feel your pain buddy.... just have to ride it out til nascar gets bored and finds someone new to pick on..
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Found this on the Internet.......Priceless!! Thanks Kevin Boots......

Also another caption might be........
HEY JJ.....HAVE CHAD CALL ME WITH HIS ATTORNEY'S NAME AND PHONE NUMBER.......

Penske penalties will set precedent for Gen-6 cars: It might not have been all that tough a decision for NASCAR to confiscate rear-end housing and pieces from the Penske Racing cars Saturday afternoon. If the parts are illegal, they're illegal and must be removed. Now comes the hard part. The penalties. NASCAR has not taken a rear-end housing in Cup in nearly five years, with Kyle Busch having rear-end housing taken postrace in 2008 but then having it determined legal. With NASCAR having made several rules this year to reduce the amount of chicanery being done to the rear-ends the car, it is likely they're not going to treat Penske teams with kid gloves. The only question is how many points and if a suspension is involved. Because it is a new car, NASCAR doesn't really have precedent for what the penalties are. Whatever they do sets the bar for future "Gen-6" car penalties.
This will be an interesting week no doubt. Keselowski and team owner Roger Penske will be alongside NASCAR brass in meeting with President Barack Obama on Tuesday. So expect no penalties to be announced that day. Maybe Monday. More likely Wednesday.(Sporting News)(4-15-2013) Jayski
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing