Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

The kid is impressive

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:08 pm

like his Dad said. They learned he is fast in anything he drives.

Good run for Kyle Larson. the kid is impressive in a race car.

Re: The kid is impressive

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 pm

He can handle a race car for sure... when he doesn't get put into the fence.

Congrats on a great 2nd place finish, to one of the best.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 pm

way to go Kyle Larson :lol:

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm

too bad Tony already has Harvick lined up for next year, i'd MUCH rather watch/root for Larson than him! Not that i want Ryan to leave, but if he does, it'd be crazy-awesome putting Kyle in the 39!

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 am

Kyle Larson will be exciting to watch. Just hope he gets a great ride and not something that could screw up his career.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 am

ndunn wrote:Kyle Larson will be exciting to watch. Just hope he gets a great ride and not something that could screw up his career.

he'll replace Jeff Gordon at HMS in a few years

HMS always get the cream of the crop.

I wouldnt mind him going to JGR or MWR

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm a big fan of Kyle Larson myself,but would also like to see the Swindell kid in a good full time ride as well. 8-)

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:50 am

That WAS a good piece that they did on Kyle before the race. He's definitely going to be someone to watch for a while.
I doubt there would be nearly as much publicity on him had he not had one of the most memorable wrecks in recent history, but hey, silver lining around the cloud thing. And we're all the benefactor to be able to take notice of this kid and what he brings to the table.
Finally, a driver named Kyle who doesn't make me....ummm....well.....i'm done here. :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Jellikit wrote:Finally, a driver named Kyle who doesn't make me....ummm....well.....i'm done here. :mrgreen:

Oh, go ahead, finish your sentence. ;) :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:12 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
Jellikit wrote:Finally, a driver named Kyle who doesn't make me....ummm....well.....i'm done here. :mrgreen:

Oh, go ahead, finish your sentence. ;) :mrgreen:

My guess would be hurl... :lol:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
ndunn wrote:Kyle Larson will be exciting to watch. Just hope he gets a great ride and not something that could screw up his career.

chase elliot probably has that ride, he will be starting a truck race at martinsvile in apil

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm

opps april.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:41 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

chase elliot probably has that ride, he will be starting a truck race at martinsvile in apil

Chase Elliott is another one I think will be good in cup in the future. I dont see him getting to cup before Larson though.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 am

most likely not, but as far as the 24, gordon wants to stick around for a few ore years, and that might be enough time, but who knows u might be right, nothing is permanent when it comes to nascar.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 am

michaeljohn wrote:most likely not, but as far as the 24, gordon wants to stick around for a few ore years, and that might be enough time, but who knows u might be right, nothing is permanent when it comes to nascar.

well that is true too. When will Jeff leave the drivers seat. Like most times I guess it is all about timing.
Post a reply