FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lo-no-go

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Lo-no-go

Boy I'm glad that pissant is out of the 20 car. Got to love him acting all tough when he wouldn't have done crap had Hamlin climbed out of that car. He probably had Soccer Dad sending out the tweets to Hamlin.

I know Hamlin has had attitude problems of his own, but I've got no use for the Lanky Yankee. Little punkass.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

HTower

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: Lo-no-go

how is Logano talking trash through Hamlin's window any different than Stewart throwing the helmet last year? Gordon's the only one who actually backs up his threats, and look at how he's been vilified for taking out Bowyer.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:41 pm

HTower wrote:Gordon's the only one who actually backs up his threats, and look at how he's been vilified for taking out Bowyer.

That was a first. Usually he doesn't face up to them unless A. They're shorter than him or B. He's wearing his helmet.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:22 pm

I like Denny. I'd like to see him do well. But all these distractions are bound to take a toll. Maybe we should start a thread called Denny's Dramas and his Baby's Momma. Just sayin
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:30 pm

HTower wrote:how is Logano talking trash through Hamlin's window any different than Stewart throwing the helmet last year? Gordon's the only one who actually backs up his threats, and look at how he's been vilified for taking out Bowyer.

mark this day down, i agree with tower, denny is nothing but full of excuses since he chocked in 2010,
Joey had a awesome tweet today "hey denny great job of protecting that genius brain of yours by leaving your helmet on today."

nothing wrong with bein a yankee.............
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Ryan Newman had a good finish he needed badly,BK is now leading the points,i guess i didn't care about the usual drama from those two in the #11 or #22! :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
HTower wrote:how is Logano talking trash through Hamlin's window any different than Stewart throwing the helmet last year? Gordon's the only one who actually backs up his threats, and look at how he's been vilified for taking out Bowyer.

mark this day down, i agree with tower, denny is nothing but full of excuses since he chocked in 2010,
Joey had a awesome tweet today "hey denny great job of protecting that genius brain of yours by leaving your helmet on today."

Logano is just a Whiney lil B!tch. All anyone has done for him has been make excuses for him since the moment he got into a cup car. I didnt think it was all that witty of a comment from logano. He got to Denny as he got in the pits when did he have time to get his helmet off, or better yet, get out of his car. He wants respect from others but drives with his head up his A$S. Ryan commented on how he drove like that in his early years. Cutting people off when there wasnt room & such. Except Ryan learned if you do that they will just wreck you. Somehow the rules are suppose to be different for the most overrated Sliced Bread in racing. I wish he wasnt so scrawny, so someone wouldnt feel bad punching him in the mouth. Wonder how mouthy he would be then :mrgreen:
Jeff Gordon? You want to bring up the whiniest driver in all of nascar as a defense for someones whining?
Interesting stance :lol:
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I like Denny. I'd like to see him do well. But all these distractions are bound to take a toll. Maybe we should start a thread called Denny's Dramas and his Baby's Momma. Just sayin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to really feel for Joe Gibbs......he gets Kyle under control and Denny takes off! Never a dull moment!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

Logano is just a Whiney lil B!tch. All anyone has done for him has been make excuses for him since the moment he got into a cup car. I didnt think it was all that witty of a comment from logano. He got to Denny as he got in the pits when did he have time to get his helmet off, or better yet, get out of his car. He wants respect from others but drives with his head up his A$S. Ryan commented on how he drove like that in his early years. Cutting people off when there wasnt room & such. Except Ryan learned if you do that they will just wreck you. Somehow the rules are suppose to be different for the most overrated Sliced Bread in racing. I wish he wasnt so scrawny, so someone wouldnt feel bad punching him in the mouth. Wonder how mouthy he would be then :mrgreen:
Jeff Gordon? You want to bring up the whiniest driver in all of nascar as a defense for someones whining?

what ryan said a few years ago is irrelevant to what happened yesterday, bein scrawny has nothing to do with, a lil man can drop a big dude if he gets the right shot in, also if a driver has the balls to do something, he will find a way to do it

i seen him go up to a car to talk to him, it was dennys crew member that made it a physical altercation, but thats ok, denny speaks for all nascar fans, he is the new boy toy, i seen denny bump joe out of the way, but thats ok, because joe is overrated and doesnt deserve to drive nascar, well buddy i can give ya 10 names of people who shouldnt be in nascar, i found his comments funny, and at the end of the day, thats all im worried about, is my enjoyment and entertainment.
i dont recall bringing gordon into any of my comments, i agree with what tower said "what is the difference." there is none, except those who bring it up are not fans of gordons,
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:57 pm

I agree with MJ, he had a right to be p.o.'d. If Denny woulda' did that to Tony or Ryan, er'rybody woulda' been bouncin' off the walls about it. And I also agree with MJ about the crew member shoulda' stayed out of it. Let'em discuss it between them. If I was Joey, I'd keep "one in my back pocket" for that. ;) 8-)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

HTower

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:08 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

NASCAR "fighting" has evolved into standing across the room/pits/whatever, and yelling at each other while secretly hoping that someone holds you back so you aren't in a position where you have to throw a punch.

I brought up Gordon as a driver who instead of only being held back by his pit crew, actually does something about it. Regardless of how much whining he does, he actually did something, wrecking Bowyer. Bowyer, for as much chest thumping as he did, simply ran until he got held back from having to throw a punch he didn't want to throw in the first place.

Heck, even Danica garners more(a very slightly more) respect. She went out there last year and at least tried to wreck someone who made her mad. She didn't stop at just wagging her finger.(I admit, I didn't respect her wrecking the other driver because she put herself out of the race at the same time).

All these tweets, and empty threats being bandied about simply reminds me of "reality" tv and the fake drama being injected into the shows. All flash and no substance.

EDIT: I can't say he11 or pi$$ed? :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 am

i think every driver has a right to confront another driver if he or she feels slighted, i dunno how many times JJ hadda walk up to kurts car to talk to him,( and im for it if JJ does something crappy and someone goes up to his car to talk to him) im not a joey fan by any means, but i think he is gettin jumped on for doing what everybody does, you want to talk about a reckless driver, JPM is the king, joe is a court jester compared to JPM
<<

rckblykitn

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:09 am

michaeljohn wrote:you want to talk about a reckless driver, JPM is the king, joe is a court jester compared to JPM

got that right... just ask that jet dryer! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means being cocky once in a while, have at it." ~Tony Stewart
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:36 am

for the record. I dont think Denny should have wrecked Joey. I am fine with Joey even being upset with it right after the race. it is his grandstanding. He gets in the back pits gets his camera crew, crys how no one respects him, when it is his driving that gets him no respect. As far as what ryan saying about himself when he was young not having any relevance. It is exactly what is happening to Joey. Therefore very relevant.
I dont necessarily think Denny was trying to wreck Joey, but he did. I didnt like it when Ryan wrecked Kyle either, when Kyle cut him off with a slow ill handling car. It would have been more entertaining if Joey waited for Denny to get out of his car. I might feel different or not as harsh about Joey if I didnt know how much of a crybaby he is about everything.

Because honestly I would love for the drivers to deal with everything off the track instead of wrecking each other, but nascar will never allow that. So I can see some of your points MJ, just I cant see past Joeys Character. honestly if he watches the tape, & switched positions he would be crying about how Joey raced joey.
Although I agree with your statements about JPM. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 pm

One of these days Joey will confront someone that will snap him like a twig and I'll laugh my a$$ off. Denny and Joey's issues go back a long way and maybe Denny should have more patience with him, but it's obvious he doesn't. I don't really care. Joey needs to shut up and put his efforts into driving and not trying to be witty. He will never be witty. All the twitter and crap is just blow-hards trying to be tough... As long as no one else gets caught up in their crap, I don't really care.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing