Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Looks like Gordon is being a nascar Brown Noser

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 pm

good job, I didnt want to like you anyways!

Re: Looks like Gordon is being a nascar Brown Noser

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Are you hitting new topic instead of reply to topic?

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Don't what you're reffering to moppy,but Jeff always was a browny!

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:46 pm

oh on one of the twitter things for ESPN/Nascar he had 3 or 4 comments, basically saying Denny shouldnt have made those comments, he wouldnt have blah blah blah, & if Gordon did make any comments he wouldnt have been so harsh.

Are you effing serious? Harsh? I though Denny was kissing some butt to nascar on how polite he was about how horrible the passing has been with the new car so far. Couldnt have been any nicer & still answer the question.

Why not tell the media what question they can ask or not ask? Oh wait. because that would be illegal!!!

Oh & Jeff says he wont xchange the way he does post race interviews. Well no $h!t. You are an A$Skisser all the time. You dont need to change how you do post race interviews, you weak puke!

On a side note Jimmie Johnson says he will have to consider changing the way he does post race interviews. Come on Brother say no comment!!! :mrgreen:

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 pm

im glad i dont get caught up in this daily media stuff, bottom line, its nascar rules, whether you agree or not, if ya dont like it, click the channel, or dont read every lil thing you see and take it as gospel, regardless what you think of gordon, the dude has been a consistent winner for over 20 years, i can think of 4 or 5 drivers that fall in that category, and they are all retired, but ever since that issue with clit, people are finding every reason they can to dump on him because its the vogue thing to do.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 pm

mj... IT'S CLINT :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 pm

my n gets stuck on my keyboard, naughty mind rochelle.... 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 pm

michaeljohn wrote:my n gets stuck on my keyboard, naughty mind rochelle.... 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not buying it. There are 4 n's in your "excuse" that didn't seem to get "stuck" :roll:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:34 am

A mind is a terrible thing to waste... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

my waist is a terrible thing to mind!

i know, completely irrelevant, but i had to do it...

Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:16 am

Off-topic, but still funny, azk8ster. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 am

Jeff Gordon has learned from the master. His step-father started early on his racing career and even managed to get across to Jeff the fine points of public relations. Jeff tells that himself and why he doesn't get rattled by the media. I think the only time Jeff had to be careful was the time it took before his divorce was final and he did slip a few times. In my very own opinion I think the media loves to get someone in a bind and then throw them under the "bus". There isn't a reporter out there that does NASCAR that I would trust. It really isn't all their fault but who they work for.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 am

It must be a Hendrick thing.....Junya is doin the same thing.....

pretty much threw Denny under the bus....no back bone....he (according to the article) carries weight in his comments and had the opportunity to stand in brotherhood of the drivers but sidestepped it all....

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/stor ... -gen-6-car

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 pm

tonycrazy wrote:It must be a Hendrick thing.....Junya is doin the same thing.....

pretty much threw Denny under the bus....no back bone....he (according to the article) carries weight in his comments and had the opportunity to stand in brotherhood of the drivers but sidestepped it all....

well Junior is nascar. He will never have a real backbone against nascar. Honestly that is too be expected.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:25 am

TRUE ALWAYS WAS A BROWNIE

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:It must be a Hendrick thing.....Junya is doin the same thing.....

well Junior is nascar. He will never have a real backbone against nascar. Honestly that is too be expected.

Daddy had the balls thou,one famous quote"This Ain't Racin". :lol:
Post a reply