FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

points for Danica & Ryan

<<

ndunn

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:09 pm

points for Danica & Ryan

I'm not able to get the point system point section as they must be working on it. My question is do we still get points for the drivers that are in the top 5 or 10? Anyone that knows answers to the question I've asked please post. Thanks. The advertising states Ryan placed in the top 10 so the restaurant had the onion yesterday.
Last edited by ndunn on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Re: points for Danica & Ryan

Don't know about points.....but the free "Bloomin Onion" is on Mondays. Ryan has to place in the Top 10......We went last night and saw my "Newman friends".....we had a great time.... :lol: The manager and staff always puts the Newman fan all together, so we can "discuss" the race......they are so nice to us. :)

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Annalee wrote:Don't know about points.....but the free "Bloomin Onion" is on Mondays. Ryan has to place in the Top 10......We went last night and saw my "Newman friends".....we had a great time.... :lol: The manager and staff always puts the Newman fan all together, so we can "discuss" the race......they are so nice to us. :)

Senior moment with the onion. Monday was yesterday.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:29 pm

As I remember, it was 5 points if Ryan or Tony was in the top 3. It was 10 points if Tony and Ryan ended up in the top 3.

If I had to guess they are adding Danica to this mix and adding a 15 point catagory for all three finishing in the top 3.

I also would hope they are fixing the list of drivers and putting them all in alphebetical order.

Return to NASCAR & Racing