Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

What are they hiding ??

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:46 pm

:shock: 8-) ;) ......Why did Johnson IMMEDIATELY crush the right front??? I remember Chad tellin' JJ to crush the back end after a race last yr or the yr before. Are they up to no good ALREADY?? C'mon.
:roll: 8-) ;) :shock:

Re: What are they hiding ??

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Chad told him to....... Burn it up!! :roll: :roll: Heard him on the scanner.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:21 pm

yea the engine, every driver burns up the engine, because it gets rebuilt, cant give the dude any credit,

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:59 pm

To put it all in context: JJ asked if he they had to have the car inspected and chad told him to burn it down. But Chad told him not to put the front against the wall.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm all for conspiracy theorys,but if it is so,why couldn't the #48 get by the #2 on the bottom side when Harvick could during the duels? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:25 pm

onerockindoc wrote:To put it all in context: JJ asked if he they had to have the car inspected and chad told him to burn it down. But Chad told him not to put the front against the wall.

Yeah,i seen JJ was going to do a burn out against the wall and decided not to.Yesterdays race Nascar checked the spoiler on Tonys #33 of RCR after the win.Nascar seems more interested in the body than anything else?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Duh....Wolfgang....cuz Chad the genius found something he could "work with" AFTER the duels. :mrgreen: :twisted:

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 pm

lol, you people are too much...

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Rochelle wrote:lol, you people are too much...

:P :P :P :shock: :shock: You ain't seen NOTHIN' yet 8-) 8-) ;)

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am

I'm hoping this is sarcasm and we don't have people here stupid enough to get into the conspiracy theory deal.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 am

Smoke14TS wrote:I'm hoping this is sarcasm and we don't have people here stupid enough to get into the conspiracy theory deal.

its easier to say this stuff then actually give him credit, but in coming up with these grassy knoll theories only solidifies what JJ has accomplished... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Duh....Wolfgang....cuz Chad the genius found something he could "work with" AFTER the duels. :mrgreen: :twisted:

Hey,i didn't start this MW did! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post a reply