Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

My Nephew Loves NASCAR

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 am

http://youtu.be/KynNhEkWqCQ
This video is of my nephew naming off a few of the cars he has. We're all ready to watch Daytona this weekend.
One of these days I hope to take him to a NASCAR race. Just need to save up my pennies :D

Re: My Nephew Loves NASCAR

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:51 pm

eeyoremd wrote:http://youtu.be/KynNhEkWqCQ
This video is of my nephew naming off a few of the cars he has. We're all ready to watch Daytona this weekend.
One of these days I hope to take him to a NASCAR race. Just need to save up my pennies :D

Thank you for posting the video. This little boy has to be first in line as a Tony fan. I hope he does get to see a NASCAR race and wouldn't it be fantastic for him to get his phone call. It's hard for adults to name names and their sponsor. This child made my day. Was I correct in thinking the 33 car was one he named and it was Hendricks car Tony won at Daytona Nationwide race?

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Hey Ndunn....... he did win in the Hendricks car one yr but if memory serves it was a blue #4...i think thats the #.....he has won in the 33 a few times as well but not for Hendricks.....is that what u was asking? lol

tc

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 pm

That was an ADORABLE video!!! :-)

Loved how he put Tony in the #1 spot.... hee hee hee and made Jimmie do a few spins! Priceless!

What a cutie too! :-)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:57 pm

tonycrazy wrote:Hey Ndunn....... he did win in the Hendricks car one yr but if memory serves it was a blue #4...i think thats the #.....he has won in the 33 a few times as well but not for Hendricks.....is that what u was asking? lol

tc

I must have missed the number #4 in the Oreo sponsored car. That was Hendricks car wasn't it that was for the Hendrick.com car sales? I think the car that the little boy had was #33 was that a Chilldress car?
I watched the video again and the #33 was a black car. That little boy is so cute that I listened to every word he had to say. Smart little guy...and he loves his Tony.......

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:32 pm

He is so precious and smart .........I hope Tony sees the video........ Don't you just want to hug him :) Wonder what track he lives closest to?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 am

Very good with those names and numbers, picked the right favorite too...smart kid... :D

BTW, the cars you guys are talkin' about are the #33 Mr. Clean Auto Dry car, ran in 2005 and was a Kevin Harvick Inc. car...was actually the first win for KHI. 2009 was the Hendrick.com car which was #80 and 2011 was the blue Oreo #4 car. ;)

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:18 am

thanks for all the comments. We live in Oregon. Closest tract would be Sonoma, but we want to take him to Fontana. Better view at that tract instead of a race course.
and since Fontana only gets one race each season now, we'll save up to go next year.

Thanks smoke14rulez for posting about the #33 car. I have approx. 40 diferent 1/64 Tony cars and my nephew likes to come and pick one to play with and then returns its for a different one. On that day, he chose to play with the "# 33 washing machine" car. The Mr Clean car.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 pm

eeyoremd wrote:Thanks smoke14rulez for posting about the #33 car. I have approx. 40 diferent 1/64 Tony cars and my nephew likes to come and pick one to play with and then returns its for a different one. On that day, he chose to play with the "# 33 washing machine" car. The Mr Clean car.

...that's very nice of you...I don't let anyone play with mine. :lol: :lol:
Post a reply