FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My Nephew Loves NASCAR

<<

eeyoremd

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 am

My Nephew Loves NASCAR

http://youtu.be/KynNhEkWqCQ
This video is of my nephew naming off a few of the cars he has. We're all ready to watch Daytona this weekend.
One of these days I hope to take him to a NASCAR race. Just need to save up my pennies :D
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Re: My Nephew Loves NASCAR

eeyoremd wrote:http://youtu.be/KynNhEkWqCQ
This video is of my nephew naming off a few of the cars he has. We're all ready to watch Daytona this weekend.
One of these days I hope to take him to a NASCAR race. Just need to save up my pennies :D

Thank you for posting the video. This little boy has to be first in line as a Tony fan. I hope he does get to see a NASCAR race and wouldn't it be fantastic for him to get his phone call. It's hard for adults to name names and their sponsor. This child made my day. Was I correct in thinking the 33 car was one he named and it was Hendricks car Tony won at Daytona Nationwide race?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Hey Ndunn....... he did win in the Hendricks car one yr but if memory serves it was a blue #4...i think thats the #.....he has won in the 33 a few times as well but not for Hendricks.....is that what u was asking? lol

tc

<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 pm

That was an ADORABLE video!!! :-)

Loved how he put Tony in the #1 spot.... hee hee hee and made Jimmie do a few spins! Priceless!

What a cutie too! :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:57 pm

tonycrazy wrote:Hey Ndunn....... he did win in the Hendricks car one yr but if memory serves it was a blue #4...i think thats the #.....he has won in the 33 a few times as well but not for Hendricks.....is that what u was asking? lol

tc

I must have missed the number #4 in the Oreo sponsored car. That was Hendricks car wasn't it that was for the Hendrick.com car sales? I think the car that the little boy had was #33 was that a Chilldress car?
I watched the video again and the #33 was a black car. That little boy is so cute that I listened to every word he had to say. Smart little guy...and he loves his Tony.......
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:32 pm

He is so precious and smart .........I hope Tony sees the video........ Don't you just want to hug him :) Wonder what track he lives closest to?
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 am

Very good with those names and numbers, picked the right favorite too...smart kid... :D

BTW, the cars you guys are talkin' about are the #33 Mr. Clean Auto Dry car, ran in 2005 and was a Kevin Harvick Inc. car...was actually the first win for KHI. 2009 was the Hendrick.com car which was #80 and 2011 was the blue Oreo #4 car. ;)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

eeyoremd

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:18 am

thanks for all the comments. We live in Oregon. Closest tract would be Sonoma, but we want to take him to Fontana. Better view at that tract instead of a race course.
and since Fontana only gets one race each season now, we'll save up to go next year.

Thanks smoke14rulez for posting about the #33 car. I have approx. 40 diferent 1/64 Tony cars and my nephew likes to come and pick one to play with and then returns its for a different one. On that day, he chose to play with the "# 33 washing machine" car. The Mr Clean car.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 pm

eeyoremd wrote:Thanks smoke14rulez for posting about the #33 car. I have approx. 40 diferent 1/64 Tony cars and my nephew likes to come and pick one to play with and then returns its for a different one. On that day, he chose to play with the "# 33 washing machine" car. The Mr Clean car.

...that's very nice of you...I don't let anyone play with mine. :lol: :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?

Return to NASCAR & Racing