Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

is anyone gonna keep a tally on how many

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:14 pm

cars Kurt destroys for his new team this year LOL

Re: is anyone gonna keep a tally on how many

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Ok......so far one! :lol:, but practice is not over.... Now he's in a backup car..........

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Annalee wrote:Ok......so far one! :lol:, but practice is not over.... Now he's in a backup car..........

was he in the wreck in the testing session? I dont remember

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

cant fault him for matty crossing down on him

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 pm

haha, sure I can... :twisted:

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Annalee wrote:Ok......so far one! :lol:, but practice is not over.... Now he's in a backup car..........

was he in the wreck in the testing session? I dont remember

He was in the 1st practice wreck Schmoop

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 pm

michaeljohn wrote:cant fault him for matty crossing down on him

he wasnt at fault all last season either. But he sure tore through a lot of cars last year. Wonder if he will continue this trend or not.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:32 am

I'm just curious about the driver/crew relationship. Is Keebler gonna keep it in check and actually drive a race car again like we all know he can?? Is this a good fit for him/them?? I REALLY wanna see if he gets better results than Smith did. Just how much of it is CAR and how much of it is DRIVER remains to be seen. What little bit I got to see of his being in the 78 last year was interesting to say the least. I have a funny feelin' that ol' Keebler may even win a race or two this year. Isn't Doug Richert the CC on this team?? Richert can handle the job I think. Afterall, he DID win a Cup with Dale Sr....correct??.....We'll see I s'pose 8-)

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:33 am

I don't care how many car's he wrecks this year, I'm just wonderin if he can keep his "Mouth Shut" this year!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Well, we could start a pick thread for who will crash 1st in the race each week... No prize at the end of the season, just the "I told you so" bragging rights... :lol:

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Rochelle wrote:Well, we could start a pick thread for who will crash 1st in the race each week... No prize at the end of the season, just the "I told you so" bragging rights... :lol:

I like it! Great idea.... :) Kurt was also involved in the wreck at during PRE testing .........so all together he has wrecked two cars this season! :). As to his temper.......who knows he is such a powder keg!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Wait a minute... I found my lighter. :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Rochelle wrote:Well, we could start a pick thread for who will crash 1st in the race each week... No prize at the end of the season, just the "I told you so" bragging rights... :lol:

I'll take Danica this week :D

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Kurt = 3 wrecked cars before week 1 race.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Well I'm sure Kurt will tear up a buttload of racecars, but I think Danica will tear up three to every one Kurt does..... at least Kurt was nice enough to give her a three car head start.
Post a reply