FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Indy 500

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4738

610

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Indy 500

2 crew members are down from the 18 team. Was hit by another car as they were servicing their car. Don't know how hurt they are.
ImageImageImage
<<

Lady NASCAR

Posts: 100

405

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:13 am

Post Sun May 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Re: Indy 500

That was nasty. I wish the driver they interviewed would have given an update on what he saw when he checked on the crewmen at the ambulance.
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4738

610

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Indy 500

Lady NASCAR wrote:That was nasty. I wish the driver they interviewed would have given an update on what he saw when he checked on the crewmen at the ambulance.

one was taken away on a stretcher
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 6654

3293

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Sun May 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Re: Indy 500

No update on the crew members..... And another big pile up....Saavedra is being carried from his car.....not good!! He didn't look consicious.....and they had to cut his boot off....yikes!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4738

610

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Re: Indy 500

Annalee wrote:No update on the crew members..... And another big pile up....Saavedra is being carried from his car.....not good!! He didn't look consicious.....and they had to cut his boot off....yikes!

he was awake. before they got to him he had his hands up above the cockpit & also moved his visor. Think he has a leg injury.
On the pit crew guys. One was released & the other was transferred to a hospital.
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 6654

3293

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Sun May 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Re: Indy 500

GO JPM.......OMG. HE WON!!!! from 30th..miracles do happen.......WTG....
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4738

610

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Re: Indy 500

Annalee wrote:GO JPM.......OMG. HE WON!!!!

Was hoping for Pagenaud but after he took damage I was hoping anyone but powers.
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 6654

3293

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Sun May 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Re: Indy 500

WHAT A RACE!!! Wonder if Chip is sorry now!!!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 9266

Images: 0
3185

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Re: Indy 500

JPM kicked behind today,
I miss you Frehley........
Image
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 1020

628

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Re: Indy 500

I thought Kanan or Dixson would take the win, JPM did a masterful job today!
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 6654

3293

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Sun May 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Indy 500

JPM ....... was caught up in the first lap crash....went TWO laps down....and ended up with a last lap pass..to win....Incredible....it was a true racing spectacle...no single file, follow the leader...it was get up on the wheel, white knuckle amazing....He never gave up!! if you missed it you missed a good one....hope the 600 is as good......no more jokes about jet driers....two time Indy champion.... You deserve it, ......enjoy!



From Tony....
#### YEAH! Great job my friend. Proud of my buddy Juan Pablo Montoya today at the #Indy500
12:40 PM - 24 May 2015
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4738

610

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Re: Indy 500

Annalee wrote:JPM ....... was caught up in the first lap crash....went TWO laps down....and ended up with a last lap pass..to win....Incredible....it was a true racing spectacle...no single file, follow the leader...it was get up on the wheel, white knuckle amazing....He never gave up!! if you missed it you missed a good one....hope the 600 is as good......no more jokes about jet driers....two time Indy champion.... You deserve it, ......enjoy!



From Tony....
#### YEAH! Great job my friend. Proud of my buddy Juan Pablo Montoya today at the #Indy500
12:40 PM - 24 May 2015
JPM was never a lap down.
Sato was the one that went two laps down & ended up finishing on the lead lap, from the 1st lap crash. JPM got damage during that yellow had to fix it & restarted 30th. (on lead lap)
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Posts: 3353

Images: 0
390

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Re: Indy 500

Didn't like JPM in open wheel or Nascar and don't like him now, lets see where he is in points come the end of the season.
Ryan Blaney/Kevin Harvick/Dale Earnhardt Snr./ Cale Yarborough-David Pearson
<<

wolfgang

Posts: 3353

Images: 0
390

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun May 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: Indy 500

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Annalee wrote:GO JPM.......OMG. HE WON!!!!

Was hoping for Pagenaud but after he took damage I was hoping anyone but powers.

Anyone but Ganassi or Penkse! :mrgreen:
Ryan Blaney/Kevin Harvick/Dale Earnhardt Snr./ Cale Yarborough-David Pearson
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 9266

Images: 0
3185

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon May 25, 2015 12:12 am

Re: Indy 500

wolfgang wrote:Didn't like JPM in open wheel or Nascar and don't like him now, lets see where he is in points come the end of the season.



only driver ever to win in indy, F1, nascar, even your lil kevin harvick cant touch that! haha
I miss you Frehley........
Image
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron
stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER