FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mike Wallace & Daughter Beaten

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:54 am

Mike Wallace & Daughter Beaten

NASCAR: Former Driver And Daughter Beaten At Concert

by Christopher Olmstead

NASCAR driver Mike Wallace (brother of Kenny Wallace) and his daughter were both injured at a Rascal Flatt’s concert Friday night after they were assaulted.

Information is slowly coming in about an assault that took place Friday night at a Rascal Flatt’s concert in Charlotte, North Carolina involving NASCAR drive Mike Wallace and his daughter. Wallace is the brother of popular NASCAR personality Kenny Wallace.

Mike Wallace and his daughter were apparently leaving the concert when they were attacked in the parking lot of the PNC Amphitheater in Charlotte. According to the Facebook post by Wallace, the men who attacked him left the scene in a truck that boasted the name of a landscaping company, Lucas Landscaping – Indian Trails, NC.

Wallace claims that the attack was unprovoked and the men who attacked him appeared to be on drugs or something that was effecting their state of mind. Wallace also mentioned that he was knocked out during the attack and the men continued to beat him and kick him while he was unconscious on the ground.

The injuries that his daughter suffered are unclear at this time while the injuries to Wallace can clearly be seen in the photos above. The photos also show his daughter in a hospital bed despite not explaining in detail her injuries.

Sunday morning the NASCAR universe banded together in support for Wallace and his family. Many fans have taken to Twitter to condemn the company that was on the truck that the men drove away in. BTF has reached out to Lucas Landscaping but our calls have not yet been returned.

This is a developing situation that we will continue to update as more information becomes available. In the meantime, do not hesitate to send your support to Wallace and his family via social media.

More & photos :arrow: http://beyondtheflag.com/2016/06/19/nas ... n-concert/

Some follow-up comments claim this story to be incomplete, one-sided and inaccurate. We will see as time goes by.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#SmokeHasRisen
<<

Tina DeBose

Post Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Re: Mike Wallace & Daughter Beaten

This is horrible prayers go out to Mike and his daughter in the Wallace family
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:28 am

This is so wrong .....what kinda of disgusting coward does something like this ...
"Fight for four"..Me
Everything is Possible...If you Believe
<<

alenigma

Post Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Make that plural...cowards! They should be punished in kind, in other words, the same way. Although I doubt the three of them have any front teeth to be kicked-in! Karma can be a real beach! :evil:
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:41 pm

I just read the story about the charges the idiots got. I can't believe the Carolina police charged them with such scant charges. Who are these people and the person who owned the truck? A misdemeaner for having your teeth kicked out is about as foolish a charge as what they'd give a 3 year old. Mike should sue the company and the three should have their faces set up for a dart board. I just don't go along with the drug bit either that is an excuse to squeeze out of just about anything. Well I really believe the world is coming to an end. Get well soon Mike and your daughter.....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

alenigma

Post Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Do not worry NDunn... karma is about to catch-up with these fugitives....May God be with their friends and loved ones...if they have any....
<<

TeddyBearNC

Post Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:33 pm

The last names of two of the attackers is Lucas and one of them is said to be president of the company. From the local news, the daughter laid across her Dad to protect him (they were kicking him even after he was unconscious) and they continued kicking her. Word is that this was not the first attack by them.
<<

alenigma

Post Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:46 pm

In fact Teddy bear, this is the third time someone has been assaulted and beaten by those inbred rednecks. What kind of brain-dead idiot tries to pull-off these kinds of shenanigans in a Company truck, with logos all over it? If YOUR company name is on your uniform or the side of your truck, you are the agent of said company...You have to REPRESENT!
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:27 pm

I just read the latest news about Mike Wallace and his family. Didn't take long for the owner of the company to get his lawyer to blame the Wallace's. They can't be serious can't they? Of course they can. Seems like the goodie two shoes show offs have done this fighting before. If they get off with this not being a crime then we all must think there is much wrong with the laws. I feel bad for Mike and his family. I followed Mike and his racing and hoped he could make it to the top. Isn't it a daughter a few years ago who was racing? I haven't seen anything about her in ages. I don't know if I can read any more of this situation as I hate this kind of goof-ball stuff.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

alenigma

Post Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Ndunn, Mike's other daughter is named Chrissy. These Bozos were actually in contract to the music venue to do their landscaping. They no longer are!!!! Of course the company will now change their name and assaults will continue. This situation could have been alleviated if Mike, (or someone) in the car had a handgun. These thugs want to play UFC until they find they have to play Glock,Paper, Scissors beforehand!
<<

Tina DeBose

Post Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Cute Allen but I think it should be make my day instead of UFC
<<

Searchers

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:47 pm

I just read that 57 year old Mike Wallace has recently had heart bypass surgery.

Return to NASCAR & Racing