FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"take your whinny..

<<

bowtie_4

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:36 pm

"take your whinny..

..little #### to the bus"....Rogers to Kryle!
Just wondering if Kryle has begun his seasonal melt down?!
Leaving his car on pit road and making his team members push the car to their garage area after Rogers told him to park it behind the wall. Oh yep, Kryle had his mouth spewing f****** this and that when still on track.
Gibbs says all is well in Joe Gibbs land.
<<

jdpirate

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Re: "take your whinny..

Coach Gibbs, Kyle and Dave Rogers all got together after the race.... I can only imagine what Coach had to say :?
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:39 pm

bowtie_4 wrote:..little #### to the bus"....Rogers to Kryle!
Leaving his car on pit road and making his team members push the car to their garage area after Rogers told him to park it behind the wall. Oh yep, Kryle had his mouth spewing f****** this and that when still on track.

I was just happy Rogers stood up to him. About time the team stood up for themselves.
ImageImageImage
<<

bowtie_4

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
bowtie_4 wrote:..little #### to the bus"....Rogers to Kryle!

I was just happy Rogers stood up to him. About time the team stood up for themselves.

Yep!!
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:27 pm

I listened to KB for a small amount of time the other night but did not hear that particular exchange. What I did hear at one point was Kyle either telling his spotter or Dave to never phucking speak to me again! #priceless

Now most of you know I love me some Kyle and also love me some Dave Rogers. My prediction is that Coach Joe has recommended some couples therapy for these 2 and may they go down the road to start the chase in championship form. If it can't be Smoke then let it be the 18.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 pm

and this is why he will never be champion, i read how he was blaming his CC for the pit road penalty and everything there after, JJ got caught speeding on the same lap and was sent to the back like kyle, but instead of crying like a baby JJ finished 4 or 5th, Kyle chose to blame everybody and let it affect his nite. he always has the truck series to win races....
<<

bowtie_4

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:26 pm

Kryle has no one to blame but Kryle! His speeding penalty, his doing! Kryle needs therapy, it hereditary!
Seriously, like Kevin, he should 'man-up' and not be so quick to find fault elsewhere. moo
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 pm

What Kyle Busch a whiner, or still? ;)
<<

Outlaw7841

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:39 pm

I love how just because Kyle flips out on the radio, and Dave reacts, it's the biggest bombshell in NASCAR. EVERY driver does this Kurt does it every week, and why Dave said "take your little whiny a$$ to the bus" was because Dave did not hear him. Some people on here are about as bad as the media members before and after the races.
<<

cdn guy

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:55 pm

He was pist the night before in the after race interview for the Nationwide race -- blew his restart, I believe. He doesn't get over things well, it would seem ...
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Outlaw7841 wrote:I love how just because Kyle flips out on the radio, and Dave reacts, it's the biggest bombshell in NASCAR. EVERY driver does this Kurt does it every week, and why Dave said "take your little whiny a$$ to the bus" was because Dave did not hear him. Some people on here are about as bad as the media members before and after the races.

Yeah, but this is Mr."Wonderfull" and it's always something or someone else's fault if he doesn't win. ;)
I've listened to Harvick from time to time and I know what you're saying, they all do it, but this is Kyle! :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Outlaw7841 wrote:I love how just because Kyle flips out on the radio, and Dave reacts, it's the biggest bombshell in NASCAR. EVERY driver does this Kurt does it every week, and why Dave said "take your little whiny a$$ to the bus" was because Dave did not hear him. Some people on here are about as bad as the media members before and after the races.

Well Kurt is a whiney B!tch as well.
(since you brought it up)
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

Family Tradition! ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

DOH!
<<

Outlaw7841

Post Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:41 pm

wolfgang wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

Family Tradition! ;)

Alright that's fine I can count JIMMIE, TONY, KEVIN, RYAN... Want me to keep going? Just a few that I can think of right off the top of my head. Also, from the NNS race I would be mad too. He was going for 4 in a row, and whether he got pushed for a long period or not he definitely got a little help from the 7 and got him squirly.
wolfgang wrote:

Yeah, but this is Mr."Wonderfull" and it's always something or someone else's fault if he doesn't win. ;)
I've listened to Harvick from time to time and I know what you're saying, they all do it, but this is Kyle! :lol:

Just like I said everyone does it. Does no one remember back in 2012 when Martin Truex Jr fired his pit crew 5 different times during the year? He also did it in 2013 at Richmond. But none of this matters because Kyle is a terrible person, driver, and cant express emotion and a passion for wanting to win. I forgot every driver is suppose to say "Yes sir no sir on the radio and say I'm sorry I need a new right front suspension Dave" when they're in the middle of a race and trying to hang onto a car that's beatin up.
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing