FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Larson out of hospital...

<<

alenigma

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:26 pm

Larson out of hospital...

Kyle is out of the hospital. No real results. For his sake, nothing congenital was found. He is not(yet) cleared by nascar to race in the next event
<<

Paige31460

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:40 am

Re: Larson out of hospital...

No big rush to clear him to race IMO. He had more tests done today and those results aren't in. Plus, it's a holiday week. We may not hear any news until early next week.

Just hope all is OK and, if his fainting spell was caused by something medical, it's something that can be treated/fixed.
Racing Super Fan

Favorite Drivers: Tony Stewart, A.J. Allmendinger, Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, Helio Castroneves, Simon Pagenaud, Ozz Negri, John Pew, Jenson Button, Kimi Raikkonen
Favorite Teams: Stewart-Haas Racing, Michael Shank Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing
<<

jdpirate

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:24 am

Re: Larson out of hospital...

I certainly hope they find the cause...fainting for no apparent reason is a serious issue.
In my family there is a medical condition that causes fainting with no reason...never knew about it until my cousin went for an appendectomy. They almost lost her during surgery because her heart rate bottomed out. Afterwards, they asked her if she had any fainting spells-- she had experienced a couple and the best they figured was that when she fainted and hit the ground, it actually restarted her heart. Since then, we've all had to have a baseline EKG and are checked occasionally, plus if we are having any type of surgery we have to inform the Anesthesiologist of the condition. There have been a few athletes that have passed away from this-- Long QT Syndrome.

Hope that all is well with Kyle and he returns to racing soon!
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor

Return to NASCAR & Racing