FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nascar confiscates tires at Chicago

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Nascar confiscates tires at Chicago

NASCAR confiscated tires from the #2-Brad Keselowski, #4-Kevin Harvick, #31-Ryan Newman and #78-Martin Truex Jr.- teams last week at Chicagoland Speedway. Although there was speculation that teams were attempting to bleed air from the tires to gain grip, Sprint Cup Series Richard Buck said it was "just for normal due diligence". The tires were taken to NASCAR's Research and Development Center in Concord, N.C. "That's just part of expanding the R & D Center," Buck said. "We bring the stuff back, keep it under our custody like we do with all the parts that are there and keep them for further evaluation. It's just part of the process. Some were taken during the race, some after. It's just a nice sampling of what's out there." Buck would not confirm whether he found anything unusual with the tires, other than to say, "We're already here at New Hampshire." Generally any infractions stemming from improprieties would be announced prior to the next event.(Motorsport)(9-20-2014)
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: Nascar confiscates tires at Chicago

cheaters!!!!!!! strip them of all their points and ban them from the chase! at least brad anyways :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:14 pm

All lies, it's the #5 #24 #48 and #88 I heard! :lol:
Unless you're HMS you aren't allowed to cheat dam it!!!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 am

wolfgang wrote:All lies, it's the #5 #24 #48 and #88 I heard! :lol:

the 48 has been clean for a few years now, the rest of those bums at HMS cheat too!!!! :lol: :lol:
i was reading some comments on nascar.com and people were screaming how the 2 team is cheating, i find it funny, cuz people were saying that about the 48 early in the summer, it has nothing to do with good equipment and racing luck, it was very amusing. :lol: :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:

the 48 has been clean for a few years now, the rest of those bums at HMS cheat too!!!! :lol: :lol:
i was reading some comments on nascar.com and people were screaming how the 2 team is cheating, i find it funny, cuz people were saying that about the 48 early in the summer, it has nothing to do with good equipment and racing luck, it was very amusing. :lol: :lol:

Penske isn't cheating :?: :shock: Teams that run consistently in the top five or ten, I was under the understanding they all cheat, when did this change? :lol: :lol:
<<

jdpirate

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Heard it on Sirius tonight and it's on Jayski now....

NASCAR also took tires from the teams of #13-Mears, #22-Logano, #42-Larson and #48-Johnson after the New Hampshire race.
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:22 am

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

Penske isn't cheating :?: :shock: Teams that run consistently in the top five or ten, I was under the understanding they all cheat, when did this change? :lol: :lol:

well u know buddy the only people that say that are ones of drivers who dont win, so they need an excuse so that they can keep fibbing to themselves :D

Return to NASCAR & Racing