Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

kim92164

Post Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

Official GG RACEDAY points picks for All Star Race:::::::

1. Most popular driver fan pick..from list below PICK ONE..100pts
Drivers eligible for the Sprint Fan Vote include:

A.J.Almendinger, Aric Almirola, Dave Blaney, Mike Bliss, Jeff Burton, Landon Cassill, Bill Elliott,
David Gilliland,Travis Kvapil ,Bobby LaBonte ,Terry Labonte , Michael McDowell, Jamie McMurray
Casey Mears, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, David Reutiman ,Scott Speed,
Ricky Stenhouse Jr., David Stremme , Martin Truex Jr., Michael Waltrip, Josh Wise, JJ Yeley

PICK ONE FROM THIS LIST::::::::::::

1. Danica Patrick
****************************************************************************************************************************

2. SHOWDOWN WINNER................. PICK TWO..50 pts each from this list
A.J.Almendinger, Aric Almirola, Dave Blaney, Mike Bliss, Jeff Burton, Landon Cassill, Bill Elliott,
David Gilliland,Travis Kvapil ,Bobby LaBonte ,Terry Labonte , Michael McDowell, Jamie McMurray
Casey Mears, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, David Reutiman ,Scott Speed
Ricky Stenhouse Jr., David Stremme , Martin Truex Jr., Michael Waltrip, Josh Wise, JJ Yeley

PICK TWO FROM THIS LIST::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Bobby LaBonte

****************************************************************************************************************************

3. ALL STAR RACE WINNER.......JUST FROM THIS LIST...............100pts

1 #20-Matt Kenseth...2. #11-Denny Hamlin....3. #99-Carl Edwards....4. #14-Tony Stewart
5 #2-Brad Keselowski...6. #39-Ryan Newman...7. #16-Greg Biffle ....8. #18-Kyle Busch
9 #48-Jimmie Johnson...10. #5-Kasey Kahne 11... #22-Joey Logano 12. #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr.
13 #15-Clint Bowyer. 14 #24-Jeff Gordon ..15. #9-Marcos Ambrose 16. #29-Kevin Harvick,
17 #34-David Ragan..18 #78-Kurt Busch..19...#55-Mark Martin

PICK ONE FROM THIS LIST:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Tony Stewart
............................................................................................................................

IF ONE OF THE DRIVERS FROM POPULAR VOTE OR SHOWDOWN WIN THE ALL STAR RACE.....WE ALL WIN 25 pts......but to win........ you must play and make your picks! FOR THOSE LUCKY ENOUGH.....
YOU COULD PICK UP 300 POINTS IF YOU WIN ALL THREE PICKS!!
<<

Mrs HH

Post Fri May 17, 2013 9:45 am

Without much thought or studying:

COPY AND PASTE TO MAKE PICKS TO PLAY THE ALL STAR RACE.....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Casey Mears, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, David Reutiman ,Scott Speed,

1.MICHAEL WALTRIP

Casey Mears, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, David Reutiman ,Scott Speed

1.MARTIN TRUEX JR
2.RICKY STENHOUSE JR

1 #20-Matt Kenseth...2. #11-Denny Hamlin....3. #99-Carl Edwards....4. #14-Tony Stewart
5 #2-Brad Keselowski...6. #39-Ryan Newman...7. #16-Greg Biffle ....8. #18-Kyle Busch
9 #48-Jimmie Johnson...10. #5-Kasey Kahne 11... #22-Joey Logano 12. #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr.
13 #15-Clint Bowyer. 14 #24-Jeff Gordon ..15. #9-Marcos Ambrose 16. #29-Kevin Harvick,

1.KYLE BUSCH
............................................................................................................................

IF ONE OF THE DRIVERS FROM POPULAR VOTE OR SHOWDOWN WIN THE ALL STAR RACE.....WE ALL WIN 25 pts......but to win........ you must play and make your picks! FOR THOSE LUCKY ENOUGH.....
<<

HTower

Post Fri May 17, 2013 10:02 am

Annalee, have you been keeping track of everyone's picks so far this week? If you haven't, I'll go back and get them in one place. Unfortunately I'm out of town this weekend, and will probably miss the race, but anything I can do to help...
<<

jwheels14

Post Fri May 17, 2013 11:31 am

[quote="HTower"]2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race Format Grid
13 #15-Clint Bowyer. 14 #24-Jeff Gordon ..15. #9-Marcos Ambrose 16. #29-Kevin Harvick
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Official RACEDAY points picks for All Star Race:::::::

PICK ONE::::::::::::::::

1. Danica Patrick

1. Aric Almirola
2. Danica Patrick
3. ALL STAR RACE WINNER.......JUST FROM THE LIST OF 19 DRIVERS ABOVE, PICK ONE..100pts

1. #14 Tony Stewart
<<

Xjeffgordon2011X

Post Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 pm

jwheels14 wrote:
HTower wrote:2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race Format Grid
13 #15-Clint Bowyer. 14 #24-Jeff Gordon ..15. #9-Marcos Ambrose 16. #29-Kevin Harvick
Official RACEDAY points picks for All Star Race:::::::

PICK ONE::::::::::::::::

1. Danica Patrick

1. Jeff Burton
2. Danica Patrick
3. ALL STAR RACE WINNER.......JUST FROM THE LIST OF 19 DRIVERS ABOVE, PICK ONE..100pts

1. #48-Jimmie Johnson
<<

tony3xchamp2011

Post Fri May 17, 2013 1:37 pm

COPY AND PASTE TO MAKE PICKS TO PLAY THE ALL STAR RACE.....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

1. Danica Patrick

1. Jeff Burton
2. Martin Truex Jr

1. Kyle Busch

<<

Rochelle

Post Fri May 17, 2013 2:15 pm

1. Danica Patrick
***************************************************************************************************************************

1. Martin Truex Jr.
2. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

***************************************************************************************************************************

1. Matt Kenseth

For now anyway... May change after qualifying...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Fri May 17, 2013 6:34 pm

HTower wrote:Annalee, have you been keeping track of everyone's picks so far this week? If you haven't, I'll go back and get them in one place. Unfortunately I'm out of town this weekend, and will probably miss the race, but anything I can do to help...

Thanks HT, but I have a record of everyone's and will post them tonight at midnight...I did that when they said the website went down yesterday. :) Hope you could record the race..... :(
Last edited by Annalee on Fri May 17, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri May 17, 2013 8:00 pm

I have a question - are we playing by these rules posted a couple pages back:

----1. Popular fan vote......vote for only one driver, winner receives .......100pts......

----2. Show down race before ALL STAR RACE......vote for two drivers not already chosen for ALL STAR RACE you have to get both picks right..... 100 pts....

----3. ALL STAR RACE..........winner takes all! One driver, one vote from drivers already eligible ....100points...I will post a list!

----4. If most popular wins or either driver from Showdown wins ALLSTAR RACE ,we all get 25 pts.

In particular, #2. Do your 2 picks have to finish in the order listed - 1st and 2nd? Or, are we just trying to pick the 2 drivers that will transfer to the All-Star race regardless of their finishing order in the shootout?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

Annalee

Post Fri May 17, 2013 8:30 pm

HH.....you make me smile....in order to win on number 2,
1. You will win 50 points if your first pick is the winner of the Showdown
2. You will win 50 points if your second pick comes in second

So if you are very good at picks and you pick both you will win 100 points :)

Now on 4.... The All star race has 3 spots that we couldn't pick before the race, so if the Popular vote driver wins, or one of the transfers from the Showdown win.......... EVERYONE WHO ENTERS ALL STAR PICKS GETS 25 POINTS

If you are very good at making your picks you could win 300 pts total
1. 100 for Popular vote
2. 100 for transfer spots on Showdown
3. 100 for All Star winner

Does this help?

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri May 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Annalee wrote:HH.....you make me smile....in order to win on number 2,
1. You will win 50 points if your first pick is the winner of the Showdown
2. You will win 50 points if your second pick comes in second

So if you are very good at picks and you pick both you will win 100 points :)

Now on 4.... The All star race has 3 spots that we couldn't pick before the race, so if the Popular vote driver wins, or one of the transfers from the Showdown win.......... EVERYONE WHO ENTERS ALL STAR PICKS GETS 25 POINTS

If you are very good at making your picks you could win 300 pts total
1. 100 for Popular vote
2. 100 for transfer spots on Showdown (if you picked both in the correct order)
3. 100 for All Star winner

Does this help?

So in #2, if I picked:
1. driver 1
2. driver 2

and they actually finish:
1. driver 2
2. driver 1

then I would get 0 points - correct?

:mrgreen: ;)

I'm glad I make you smile, Annalee. :D :D :D :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

<<

Annalee

Post Fri May 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Correct.....were you an attorney before you retired? :lol: Just kidding with you! :lol:

Did you buy your lottery tickets? I bought 5... So if you don't hear from me I'll be out shopping spending the winnings! :lol: :lol: 8-)

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Fri May 17, 2013 8:55 pm

OFFICIAL GG RACEDAY POINTS PICKS FOR THE ALL STAR RACE
    Check to make sure I copied them correctly.....

JSW
    1. Martin Truex
    2. Martin Truex, Jamie McMurray
    3. Matt Kenseth

JELLIKIT
    1. Danica Patrick
    3. Kyle Busch

NDunn
    1. Bobby Labonte
    3. Kasey Kahne

Smoke 14 Wins
    1. Bobby Labonte
    2. Jeff Burton, Martin Truex
    3. Jimmy Johnson

Schmoopy
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Aric Almirola, Martin Truex
    3. Matt Kenseth

NascarNana OK
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Ricky Stenhouse Jr , Jamie McMurray
    3.Tony Stewart

Beaver pond
    1. Terry LaBonte
    2. Martin Truex, Ricky Stenhouse Jr
    3. Jimmie Johnson

Lil Beaver
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Jamie McMurray, Jeff Burton
    3. Tony Stewart

Mrs B
    1. Jamie McMurray
    3. Matt Kenseth

HT
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Martin Truex, Ricky Stenhouse
    3. Jimmie Johnson

Annalee
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Jamie McMurray , Ricky Stenhouse
    3.Tony Stewart

HH
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Martin Truex ,Jamie McMurray
    3. Matt Kenseth

Kim
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Ricky Stenhouse Jr, Bobby Labonte
    3. Tony Stewart

Mrs HH
    1. Michael Waltrip
    2. Martin Truex, Ricky Stenhouse
    3. Kyle Busch

Jwheels
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Aric Almirola, Danica Patrick
    3. Tony Stewart

Xjeffgordon2011X
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Jeff Burton, Danica Patrick
    3. Jimmie Johnson

Tony3x champ2011
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Jeff Burton, Martin Truex
    3. Kyle Busch

Rochelle
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Martin Truex ,Ricky Stenhouse
    3. Matt Kenseth

Awsum 20
    1. Jeff Burton
    2. Ricky Stenhouse, Martin Truex
    3. Matt Kenseth

LILBEEPER
    1. Danica Patrick
    2. Jamie McMurray, Martin Truex
    3. Denny Hamlin

Awsum 14
    1. Ricky Stenhouse
    3. Kurt Busch
    Don't panic this is the list so far.........you still have till midnight to make your picks! I will add any ad ons at midnight..... :)

Last edited by Annalee on Fri May 17, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri May 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Annalee wrote:Correct.....were you an attorney before you retired? :lol: Just kidding with you! :lol:

Did you buy your lottery tickets? I bought 5... So if you don't hear from me I'll be out shopping spending the winnings! :lol: :lol: 8-)

No, I was a cellular project manager and had to write & execute detailed project plans for some very complicated projects. Guess I'm detail oriented. :mrgreen:

Mrs HH buys the lottery tickets, not me. ;) :lol:

<<

awsum20

Post Fri May 17, 2013 9:17 pm

1.Jeff Burton

1.Ricky Stenhouse Jr
2.Martin Truex Jr.

1. #20-Matt Kenseth
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing