FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

ndunn

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 am

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

Does anyone know where #1 dwain came from? I've kept track of a few of the top 20 and I had never seen the name before. I've seen a few coins up to 100 not any higher than that. So where the did the high score get so high. I could see it if the high amount came after a race but it didn't. If that person is picking 200 points then lucky for them and shame on whoever puts the coins in where the highest is 10 0r 15. I've had a few and I know others have.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 am

Richmond pit stall selections:

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:20 am

ndunn wrote:Does anyone know where #1 dwain came from? I've kept track of a few of the top 20 and I had never seen the name before. I've seen a few coins up to 100 not any higher than that. So where the did the high score get so high. I could see it if the high amount came after a race but it didn't. If that person is picking 200 points then lucky for them and shame on whoever puts the coins in where the highest is 10 0r 15. I've had a few and I know others have.

For the last five days that's exactly what I have gotten.......The highest being 15 :twisted: :twisted: :evil: I give up :( :(

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 am

HH..... you forgot the weather.... :D looks good so far...... :D

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:28 am

Oops :oops: Bad HH, bad HH! ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 am

Annalee wrote:
ndunn wrote:Does anyone know where #1 dwain came from? I've kept track of a few of the top 20 and I had never seen the name before. I've seen a few coins up to 100 not any higher than that. So where the did the high score get so high. I could see it if the high amount came after a race but it didn't. If that person is picking 200 points then lucky for them and shame on whoever puts the coins in where the highest is 10 0r 15. I've had a few and I know others have.

For the last five days that's exactly what I have gotten.......The highest being 15 :twisted: :twisted: :evil: I give up :( :(

Annalee I know this isn't the IRS but I don't get any of it. Some have had a reduce in numbers and twice I had a few points that didn't add up. I kept track of yours and the first 8 days you only got 92 points. That was when I started tracing yours and I didn't date when I started. This dwain wasn't found in the members and it says they started Oct 2006 in first place of the point standing. Guess what SHR garage gang didn't exist then. Oh well the little story in the front gives the games and the race a big rah rah but it doesn't show it the way things are run.
I may just give up on this little jewel also.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 pm

I also tried your method, but if all you are given is low numbers......the highest being 5 somedays, it is just crazy.....!! I don't know where this other Dwain came from either.... We need to get Beav to do some checking.....he's really good at that!!

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:49 pm

ndunn wrote:
Annalee wrote:

Annalee I know this isn't the IRS but I don't get any of it. Some have had a reduce in numbers and twice I had a few points that didn't add up. I kept track of yours and the first 8 days you only got 92 points. That was when I started tracing yours and I didn't date when I started. This dwain wasn't found in the members and it says they started Oct 2006 in first place of the point standing. Guess what SHR garage gang didn't exist then. Oh well the little story in the front gives the games and the race a big rah rah but it doesn't show it the way things are run.
I may just give up on this little jewel also.

If you look him up in the members list, it shows he joined 02/17/2014. I just clicked on the letter D and there was 22 pages. I started on the last page and I found him on the 2nd to last page. I believe he's from Illinois. I don't know how they got that 2006...

BTW, I got a whopping 15 today. I almost never get a big number... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:01 pm

I did do checking in another thread and he became a member on February 17, 2014. However if you pay attention or read what smoke14rulez and thorman52 have been saying they have done their own digging and have found a glitch in the points system. They have been talking about it in the Garage Gang News area in the Weekly Picks Points thread.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

thorman52

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 pm

With smoke14rulez in the lead with 2650 and me in 2nd with 2644 one day. And the next day dwain is in the lead with 2916 points. That is a jump of 266 points.

That is when I posted the following in the Garage Gang News area in the Weekly Picks Points thread:
"The issue I have a problem with is the jump of 266 points in a single bound. If he were in second place, one point behind smoke14rulez at 2650 points, how does he jump 266 points in a single day. He may indeed hit 100 a few days in a row, but at a maximum he'd only get 105 points a day. Right? Unless there is a way to get points at another game or two."

I'm trying to PM smoke14rulz with this included:
In fact I did a 4 day study of the top 10 in total points. Kept track of all members and what points they got and when they got them during any 24 hour period. I'm thinking only 3-4 people knew about the glitch but there must be others like this "dwain" person. He/she was not in the top 10 and in one day went into the lead by 266 points.

I just thought about it and added the following to my PM to smoke14rulz:
Actually it had to be more that 266 because the 10th place person was at 2094. With this "dwain" at a jump to 2917 I think, he would have had to have gotten approximately a minimum of 823 points in one day. Amazing I must say. ("dwain" was never in my study; I completed it about 2 day before he/she came in to the picture.)

Someone please go to the Garage Gang News area in the Weekly Picks Points thread and answer my plea about PMing. I'm going there right now and posting. Give me 5 minutes or so. Thanks.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

kim92164

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:58 pm

May I ask what y'all are talking about? I've been trying to figure it out and I'm not understanding. Maybe I'm having a duh moment.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:04 pm

There is a glitch in the points system where it is being abused because some have figured out the glitch and have taken advantage of it by my than 200 points a day.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 pm

WELL.........AT LEAST THIS GAME IS NOT RIGGED AND PEOPLE CAN'T CHEAT......I THINK THE ONLY REASON SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT IN FRONT RIGHT NOW :roll: :roll: IS BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME :x :x

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:43 pm

DRIVERS............
1. JOEY LOGANO
2. JEFF GORDON
3. KYLE BUSCH

BONUS........#4
BRAD KESELOWSKI

WE DID HAVE SOME WINNERS...... :D

The Chef.........25
JSW...............25
Me................25

BB BONUS
HH..............50
MRS HH........50

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:18 pm

OFFICIAL GARAGE GANG POINTS............

LEADING THE PACK......N DUNN, FOLLOWED CLOSE BEHIND BY MRS HH and CLOSING FAST LIL BEEPER

1. JELLIKIT ........................210 + 100= 310**************
2. NDUNN..........................475
3. LILBEEPER......................385
4. KEENER 29......................170
5. MRS HH......................... 460
6. AWSUM 14.......................235
7. JSW...............................355
8. ANNALEE.........................260
9. THORMAN 52....................185
10. HH............................... 285
11. TINA DEBOSE....................60
12. TLOONEY..........................5
13. JWHEELS........................175
14. MIDNITE FLYER.................235
15. AWSUM 20.......................210
16. KIM................................130
17. NASCAR NANA ..................105
18. SMOKE14WINS.....................1
19. THE CHEF..........................85

Please check your score.....I have been known to make mistakes :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Annalee on Sun May 04, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I #Support Smoke
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing