Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:33 pm

HH..if you were here I would happily let you sample....I have to hide them from the rest of the family so there will be some for Christmas.....one year I hid them so well, I didn't find them until February!! They were in a cookie tin behind the Christmas dishes on the top of the cabinet!! Oh well.....

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Annalee wrote:HH..if you were here I would happily let you sample....I have to hide them from the rest of the family so there will be some for Christmas.....one year I hid them so well, I didn't find them until February!! They were in a cookie tin behind the Christmas dishes on the top of the cabinet!! Oh well.....

Post your hiding spot here so you don't forget... your family doesn't visit the website, do they? ;) :lol:

What day is it anyway?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Yaaaawn. Just woke up from my long winter's nap. Guess I'll don my blitzer, and wolf my comet to get ready to ride captain Rudy upon my mystery ship. But seriously folks, just saying good job Annalee on those days of Christmas. 65 days indeed.

Will take this opportunity to say to all have a very Merry Christmas. Hope you all get everything you wanted under the tree. I'm still asking for world peace. But like any good Cub fan would say...maybe next year.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Merry Christmas Thorman 52..... I was just having fun with the 12 days of Christmas......You have to check back for the final 12th day..... :D

Now for another "Cookie" story.....I made the cookies just after dinner and "Hid" them again....this time in the China cabinet in the dining room... Well if you look at my avatar....."Stewart" my cocker spaniel watched all of this and decided that he would lay right in front of china cabinet hoping beyond hope he might be able to find away to have a sample.....and he wouldn't move......my family knowing Stewart,.... knew that was the " hiding place". ....now I have to re hide them, when Stewart is not looking!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:17 pm

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Annalee, how good is Stewart's nose? If he's like most of mine he'll sniff the cookies out.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:19 am

Annalee wrote:Merry Christmas Thorman 52..... I was just having fun with the 12 days of Christmas......You have to check back for the final 12th day..... :D

Now for another "Cookie" story.....I made the cookies just after dinner and "Hid" them again....this time in the China cabinet in the dining room... Well if you look at my avatar....."Stewart" my cocker spaniel watched all of this and decided that he would lay right in front of china cabinet hoping beyond hope he might be able to find away to have a sample.....and he wouldn't move......my family knowing Stewart,.... knew that was the " hiding place". ....now I have to re hide them, when Stewart is not looking!! ;) :lol: :lol:

I love this story. That is my kind of dog. Smart as all get out. Go get em Stewart..........

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:44 am

Annalee wrote:Image

Leave it to you to find & post that one, Annalee. ;) :lol:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:36 pm

HH,....My friends know I am a Tony Stewart fan ( if not # one fan, at least in the top five) and they send them to me.... :lol:

As for little Stewart......he knows the cookies have been moved, so now he sits in front of the china closet and howls.......It's pittiful.....so I gave him one of his toys from under the tree....well that lasted for a couple of hours....now he's back to sitting by the china cabinet singing his mournful song.....and Bristelle, his sister, looks at him.... like I don't know what's wrong with him...I think he's not dealing with a full deck.....it's a riot! He's now sleeping.....all is quiet for the moment!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Why am I not surprised that you have a dog named Stewart.

My friend down the street has a little gray silky terrier named.................... Smokey.

Named after................................... you guessed it! I didn't even know she was a NASCAR fan until we got into how her dog got that name.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Sheeeesh H, U need to get outside more often :lol: ;)

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:15 am

DRUM ROLL...........

ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS ...TONY GAVE TO US....

TWELVE CHECKERED FLAGS.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL........

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Great job, Annalee!

Merry Christmas to All, and to all a good night.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:25 pm

She is so creative. :D
Post a reply