Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:17 am

Happy Turkey Day to all Garage Gang members

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:48 am

Here's hoping you all have many things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:40 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Here's hoping you all have many things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah.

I do have many things to be thankful for Nana. I have so many that it would take forever to list. I start with an awesome husband, a daughter,son, and two grandsons. All the rest are gifts that I'm fortunate to have.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 pm

83 days.......1hour ......52 minutes....14 seconds.....
BUT WHO'S COUNTING....... :lol: ;)

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Annalee wrote:Image
83 days.......1hour ......52 minutes....14 seconds.....
BUT WHO'S COUNTING....... :lol: ;)

WE ALL ARE ANNALEE. :D

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:45 pm

I don't have to count the days... Annalee is doing a FINE job! All I have to do is follow her posts. ;)

(where did I put those withdrawal pills?!?) :?

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 pm

One of my favorite dirt track drivers, Joey Moughan, posted on facebook over the weekend: "Is it racing season yet?" We aren't the only ones suffering.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:21 pm

I was soooooooo hoping for a countdown clock......so far nothing, zip, nada.....guess I'll just have to do myself....... :roll: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Annalee wrote:I was soooooooo hoping for a countdown clock......so far nothing, zip, nada.....guess I'll just have to do myself....... :roll: :lol: :lol:

Check with Larry McReynolds. He always knows the time left, maybe he will share.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:51 am

82 days......3 hours........27 mins.....14 seconds

AND IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Dang! I left for the dentist and forgot to take my withdrawal pill... getting the shakes & sweats.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Oh be a man !!!

Oh I forgot, your wife wears the pants in the family ... it all makes perfect sense :mrgreen:

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Back home, got my pill. ;) :lol:

Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:50 pm

HH....YOU HAVE A COUNTDOWN CLOCK AND IT WORKS....... :) :) I see you embedded it in your signature....WTG!!!!!!!! Now I am a Happy Girl!!! Do you mind if I try it? That is so neat.... :lol:

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Annalee wrote:HH....YOU HAVE A COUNTDOWN CLOCK AND IT WORKS....... :) :) I see you embedded it in your signature....WTG!!!!!!!! Now I am a Happy Girl!!! Do you mind if I try it? That is so neat.... :lol:

I did some web surfing and this was the closest I could find. Unfortunately, the structure of the phpBB software does not allow a user to imbed a clock that updates in real time as you are looking at it.

But, if you reload or refresh (F5) the page, you will see that the displayed time does decrease.

I picked 1PM on Feb 23, since that will probably be the start of the TV coverage. If I knew the scheduled time the green flag will drop to start the race, I would have used that time instead.

By all means, play around with it yourself. I just wish it could be updated in real time and there were other graphic display options.
Post a reply