Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:12 pm

I had the correct driver in the wrong order more than once this year and I vote (if I have a vote) for the points in the wrong order proposal. Seems only fair to be that "close but no cigar".

As for posting pictures, I am trying to understand how to do that with Flickr. You can upload to them and make an album then post as it would come from a website. At least that is as far as I've gotten with it. I just need to put my mind and time in it and I'll be able to. Actually I'm not able o upload pics from my camera to my pc right now. Was able to but not in the past week. I've been trying with Windows Help to get a fix but nothing so far.

Are you changing the name of the Points Club for 2014 or is that post just for 2013 and being used as an example?

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Annalee wrote:NDunn I too,for some silly reason, I can't post pictures I take also......I can copy and paste anything on the internet but nothing of my own..... I think you need to have photo bucket or some other type of photo sharing website.... :)
ONLY 90 days...20hrs..43 minutes....21 seconds.... :D :D til DAYTONA!!

I felt bad we couldn't do the picture ourselves. My daughter posts all the time and the computer she uses will take everything and post it. After a half an hour I had her stop as that got to be a pain.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:35 am

OK Gang, I found ndunn's Prize Pic that she took. She had trouble postin it on SHR, so I came to the rescue 8-) 8-) :D

Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:28 pm

jsw14 wrote:OK Gang, I found ndunn's Prize Pic that she took. She had trouble postin it on SHR, so I came to the rescue 8-) 8-) :D

Thanks jsw14 for all the help you gave me to get this picture posted. It was worth it tho. I also thank you for making the desk set which is the first prize for the first season of our very own race point contest. I went back and read how this contest came together and noticed what went into getting started. It wasn't easy.
I also want to thank HTower, Annalee and jsw14 for all the work they did to get the contest going and for keeping it together.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Speaking of HTower.....where are you?!? Miss you! :( I don't think he has posted in quite awhile....Just checked August 13 th......last post.....

Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Remember the Swear Jar!

I have it here!
Attachments
BZYNgOlIcAAgafl.jpg
BZYNgOlIcAAgafl.jpg (39.57 KiB) Viewed 662 times

Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Can we use that to buy Christmas presents? :mrgreen:

Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:07 pm

I wish me a Merry Christmas

and a very rich New Year...thank you very much :mrgreen:

Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Mrs B wrote:I wish me a Merry Christmas

and a very rich New Year...thank you very much :mrgreen:

You can only wish yourself a Merry Christmas if you are spending it on me :lol:

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:09 pm

duffygoofy wrote:Remember the Swear Jar!

I have it here!

Hmmmmmm, Wait, that looks like my Visa Card from 2 years ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:Image

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Wait... is that swear scrolling in j's last post. If it is, you won't be getting your Visa card back any time soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profanity laced tirade. :o ;)
Last edited by HiddenHollow on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 am

I think I will copy and paste JSW's rules for our game just incase they should disappear during the transition to the new website....whenever that happens..... :roll:

Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:52 am

Pessimist! Nothing could go wrong! go wrong! go wrong! go wrong! go wrong! go wrong! go wrong!

;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:17 pm

it's called........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:30 am

TO THE GARAGE GANG POINTS CLUB MEMBERS......

Up late waiting for the rolls to rise, making the pies...
87 days....13 hours.. 42 minutes....56 seconds til DAYTONA
Post a reply