FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

jsw14

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

CONGRAT'S "NDUNN" WTG GIRL :D :D :D

Please PM me with ur address :mrgreen:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks Annalee for the award posts. This has been a thrill I never really expected but got lucky in picks towards the end. I know exactly where I'll put the desk set.Thanks to all the people that helped Annalee with the game.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:51 pm

jsw14 wrote:CONGRAT'S "NDUNN" WTG GIRL :D :D :D

I'm going to do that very thing right now. I'm also going to use your e-mail address as I'm not sure the pm will work. Thanks.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:54 pm

I really enjoyed doing it......and after Tonys accident it gave me something to do during the race and a reason to watch....... :)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:13 pm

WOW - 20 points is all! :shock: That ended up being a pretty slim margin. I tried at the end but the "handling" of my picks went away... I think a tire was going down... I got too high and scraped the wall... I spun my ties on the final restart... (I could keep this up for a pretty long time) ;) :lol: :lol:

Congrats again, NDUNN! :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Annalee wrote:I really enjoyed doing it......and after Tonys accident it gave me something to do during the race and a reason to watch....... :)

I understand what you mean. Without Tony i always felt like "Now what". It took me awhile to get used to the fact that I wasn't much interested in what Mark was doing and it may have been more interesting if Auston could have stayed around. Just 3 months and Tony will be back and we can scream and yell again.

<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:WOW - 20 points is all! :shock: That ended up being a pretty slim margin. I tried at the end but the "handling" of my picks went away... I think a tire was going down... I got too high and scraped the wall... I spun my ties on the final restart... (I could keep this up for a pretty long time) ;) :lol: :lol:

Congrats again, NDUNN! :D :D

Thanks. That did end with a very close finish. I think I'll go back and see how I did through out the contest. There was some times when I didn't do very good but when I did it counted. There were three or four other that could have won if they'd had a couple of races on their side. :D :D :D :D :D

<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Did you get my pm or e-mail? :?: :?: :?:

<<

kim92164

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:19 pm

WTG Ndunn. Hope y'all have this again next year, even just for fun. I enjoyed myself.
<<

kim92164

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Annalee wrote:98 DAYS UNTIL DAYTONA...... :)

IT WAS ALMOST A TIE BETWEEN NDUNN AND HH........GUESS WE WOULD HAVE HAD TO CUT THE TROPHY IN HALF........ :lol: No provisional?!?

Had there had been a tie, you could've sent just the ink pin to one of them, lol. Congratulations again Ndunn. Also, good going HH and everyone. Thank you Annalee and jsw14.
<<

thorman52

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Wow, what a race. Not at Homestead but at G.G. Raceday Points contest. Went down to the wire. Congrats go to NDUNN, HH, KIM and the other competitors. I am kinda happy to have tied for 9th place in my first try. :P

I just got done listening to Toby Keith start the engines when the lights went out for 5-1/2 hours. I missed the whole race and then some. About 5 minutes later a large tree across the street came tumbling down. Quite some storms that went through my area but I guess Illinois got the worst of it.

Now what? What does everyone do after Homestead? I definitely want to participate next year. I was not that vocal but had a lot of fun. I'm a 14 & 39 fan so I guess I'll have to watch elsewhere for the 39 next year. :roll:

And, a huge thanks to Annalee and jsw14 for your tireless efforts in keeping track of all the stats.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 am

ndunn wrote:

Did you get my pm or e-mail? :?: :?: :?:

Yup, I got both PM & email :D PM sent back this mornin. I will Pack & ship it ASAP :D

CONGRAT'S again NDUNN :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:07 am

Thorman 52....glad to hear you are okay...the storms were really, really bad....as for the race, it was sorta boring...except for the tire catching fire on Paul Menards car and it blowing up in the pits..no one was hurt, Junior gave Matt a run for his money but Matt won in the end. Nice to see Denny win a race, but there wasn't any celebration of his win.....all in all I thought very boring.....not the 2011 Homestead.... :D

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:24 am

Annalee wrote:...except for the tire catching fire on Paul Menards car and it blowing up in the pits..no one was hurt

That was scary... never seen anything like that before.

Tire1.jpg
Tire1.jpg (46.85 KiB) Viewed 675 times

Tire2.jpg
Tire2.jpg (64.96 KiB) Viewed 675 times
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:58 am

I just knew someone would have U tubed the explosion.......It was really bad...but it was the most exciting thing at the race.......No one hurt....

I #Support Smoke
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing