Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:08 pm

ON TO ...RACE NINE!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. :roll: IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!! :lol: I WILL AWARD THESE POINTS AT HOMESTEAD..... :D GOOD LUCK

OK .......HERE WE ARE IN PHOENIX..........
IT's THE NINTH RACE OF THE CHASE..........

SOOOOOOOO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE EXTRA POINTS....
1. YOU MUST PICK WHICH CHASE DRIVER WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN IN PHOENIX
2. IF NONE OF THE THIRTEEN WIN, THE HIGHEST FINISHING CHASE DRIVER WILL RECEIVE THE
POINTS......
3. IF YOU ARE CORRECT IN PICKING THE CORRECT CHASE DRIVER YOU WIN AN EXTRA "100" POINTS!!
4. PLUS AN EXTRA 50 Pts FOR THE CHASE DRIVER IN THE LOWEST FINISHING PLACE OF ALL THE CHASE DRIVERS TODAY AT THE RACE AT PHOENIX....

Choose your normal three and then add CDW(chase driver winner) and then CDL (chase driver
last)........Copy and paste all instructions........too!

EXAMPLE..........

ANNALEE...........29,2,31.........CDW 29........CDL 22...... Matt, Jimmie or Other (pick one)

****************************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. HH.................................
2. MRS HH...........................
3. JSW................................
4. ROCHELLE.........................
5. SMOKE14WINS.....................
6. NASCAR NANA OK................
7. H TOWER...........................
8. KIM..................................
9. AWSUM 20..........................
10. AWSUM 14........................
11. ANNALEE..........................
12. BLACKFLAG.......................
13. SCHMOOPY........................
14. JWHEELS.........................
15. DIRT93............................
16. NDUNN...........................
17. TONYFAN40......................
18. SOUTHERNBLUES................
19. THORMAN52.....................
20. JELLIKIT..........................
21. LILBEEPER........................
22. TONY3XCHAMP2011.............
23. XJEFFGORDON2011X............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Annalee on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Don't feel bad HH you weren't alone in thinking Matt would win...... :(

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:14 pm

NDUNN, if HH pulls a "crossover pass" on you, do a "slide job" right back on him! LOL

Can't believe I passed 500. Will wonders never cease?

Go NDUNN, go NDUNN. (Nothing against you, HH. Its just the feminist in me.)

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. :roll: IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!! :lol:

2. IF NONE OF THE THIRTEEN WIN, THE HIGHEST FINISHING CHASE DRIVER WILL RECEIVE THE
POINTS......
3. IF YOU ARE CORRECT IN PICKING THE CORRECT CHASE DRIVER YOU WIN AN EXTRA "100" POINTS!!
4. PLUS AN EXTRA 50 Pts FOR THE CHASE DRIVER IN THE LOWEST FINISHING PLACE OF ALL THE CHASE DRIVERS TODAY AT THE RACE AT PHOENIX....

Choose your normal three and then add CDW(chase driver winner) and then CDL (chase driver

EXAMPLE..........

ANNALEE...........29,2,31.........CDW 29........CDL 22...... Matt, Jimmie or Other (pick one)

****************************************************************************************************************************
6. NASCAR NANA OK.................39, 88, 29.....CDW.....20.....CDL.....78....MATT THE BRAT
19. THORMAN52.....................

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:32 am

It's crunch time :!: :twisted: :twisted: Time to pull out all the stops :!: :twisted: :twisted:

I can't let these girls win :!: :twisted: :twisted:

GAME ON!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:02 am

HH,.......THE COME BACK KID!!!!!!! OR NDUNN..."this girl is on fire" or maybe some one else..... A sleeper! :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:33 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:NDUNN, if HH pulls a "crossover pass" on you, do a "slide job" right back on him! LOL

Can't believe I passed 500. Will wonders never cease?

Go NDUNN, go NDUNN. (Nothing against you, HH. Its just the feminist in me.)

Thanks. All I can think about a slide is the way Tony does it at Eldora. I just have to say to HH tho is the same thing they say when nominated for an oscar "winning doesn't matter it's just as much fun being noticed." ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Where DO you find your graphics, Annalee?!? They are cool! 8-)

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:33 pm

I just google.... Copy and paste...on my iPad up at the top it has other images...click on there and there are lots of neat photos.....copy and paste.. I wish I could say I was a graphic artist, but I am not. ;)

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:25 am

Keep ur eyes on the Prize :mrgreen: Just Two more races too go :) :)

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:39 am

HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. :roll: IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!! :lol:

POINTS......

EXAMPLE..........

6. NASCAR NANA OK.................39, 88, 29.....CDW.....20.....CDL.....78....MATT THE BRAT
19. THORMAN52.....................48, 18, 29........CDW.20......CDL 5.........JIMMIE WINNIE

Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:18 pm

You guys are tooooo funny.........Jimmie Winnie or Matt the Brat.......Love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:29 pm

jsw14 wrote:Keep ur eyes on the Prize :mrgreen: Just Two more races too go :) :)

I know what the colors of the flags mean except for the light blue with the yellow strip. What is that flag for?

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:11 pm

I think it is the signal for a slower car to move over, the leader is coming or a much faster car......

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Here you go:

Ding-ding-ding, we have a winner -- Annalee! ;) :D
Post a reply