FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

goods news & Bad news (for me)

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 pm

goods news & Bad news (for me)

good news is I figured out how to fix the Nascar.com site. I had to turn off my compatiblity view for the site. Now all the stuff is normal size again. Just in time time for race season so I could use my track pass stuff again.

Bad news is they "improved" the track pass my making it all Race view. Problem is I always used Pit command & not race view. So if they took pit command out, I am screwed. There is stuff pit command had that the fluffy race view didnt have, that I used every weekend! :(
sent in a ticket to nascar.com asking how do I get it back & they havent responded yet. But I cant stand when they screw things up in the name of improvement!!!

I let them know I will probably cancel my account. But this sucks, if I cant keep track of all my drivers. (instead of just two that race view tracks)

Needless to say I am unhappy :evil:
ImageImageImage
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Re: goods news & Bad news (for me)

Not a suprise, that whole redesign needs a redesign... :lol: ... :|
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 pm

"New" isn't always better and the NASCAR website is a perfect example. What a horrible piece of... um, dung! :evil:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:07 pm

I am pretty unhappy with the new improved NASCAR.com myself. I keep up with practice and sometimes even qualifying on my phone so I'm sure I'll have problems there as well. I did get a survey from them yesterday so I will speak to our concerns here you can bet on it.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:37 pm

would you call this redesigned nascar.com the "Site of Tomorrow"???? :lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

kim92164

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 am

I've always heard that when something is "new and improved" it's worse.
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 pm

I am so unhappy with the new NASCAR.com.....it's a mess. So I called the track pass # 1-866-722-5299 and told them how unhappy I was.....basically they said they have been flooded with complaints.......I think we should all call and voice our opinions and maybe they might get the message.....they haven't eliminated the scanner, but can't use my I pad to dial in on Race day....iPads do not have adobe flash drive so I will have to use my PC. :evil: They said if I downloaded some thing else it would work.......don't think so! I am wondering if they will have Race Buddy.....with that and the scanner, I think I will be okay. The problem with that is they never have Ryan on Racebuddy...... :( Most of the time they had Tony and once had Danica......
the problem is that you cannot select which driver you want..... :( Call them.....it might help.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Schmoopy, I called again to Trackpass and after talking to them they gave me three month's free on my scanner, because I was so nice and the person I talked to was a Tony fan too! :mrgreen: They really try to understand your problem and admit that the new website is still a mess. Maybe they will give you track pass to try ........ At no charge.....just turn on the Schmoopy charm ;) They have had at lot of complaints about no pit command and are working to include it in Raceview.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Annalee wrote:Schmoopy, I called again to Trackpass and after talking to them they gave me three month's free on my scanner, because I was so nice and the person I talked to was a Tony fan too! :mrgreen: They really try to understand your problem and admit that the new website is still a mess. Maybe they will give you track pass to try ........ At no charge.....just turn on the Schmoopy charm ;) They have had at lot of complaints about no pit command and are working to include it in Raceview.

if they include pit command to race view, you are my hero. I can live without the site being better, but was very unhappy when they messed with my race weekend, by eliminating pit command LOL.
Apparently I wasnt as nice as you. I told them I was cancelling my account if there was no pit command LOL. They still havent responded to the ticket I sent in :twisted: :mrgreen: :roll: :twisted: Was that the Charm you speak of?
ImageImageImage

Return to NASCAR & Racing