Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Gossip

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 am

We have been officially released to gossip, so why hasn't anyone said anything about "RickDan?" (don't normally read Danica's board) I think it is interesting that we were "released" to talk about it. LOL

I'll say one thing for Danica, she doesn't discriminate based on age. :roll:

Re: Gossip

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:37 pm

All I've got to say is: You go girl and God help SHR budget if he breaks up with her. You know a woman scorned. But he makes her happy then good luck to the two of them.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 pm

We had been discussing the couple a bit in the Danica thread.

How dare you Nana? When I saw Gossip I thought you had some top secret scoop on someone. :(

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 pm

she is a cheater, she did it to her ol man, she will burn this dude, sorry, i dont dig it, wait til ya get the papers then go have your fun.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:38 pm

onerockindoc wrote:How dare you Nana? When I saw Gossip I thought you had some top secret scoop on someone. :(

Sorry to disappoint. I try every year to bring something back from the Chili Bowl, but then I get to know the people and I feel like I would be betraying a friend. Every year I acquire more Chili Bowl friends.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:47 pm

I think they are cute together.......same height and a lot in common....RACING! They are both running for the same Rookie of the Year......what's the old saying:::::Keep your friends close and the competition even closer! :lol: They took that saying to "Heart" and to a whole new level ;)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:13 am

We don't know the whole story in her divorce. I know I've read that her husband had cheated on her a few times with girls younger than himself, so maybe she had enough & felt enough was enough. Maybe she had actually split from him before it became public knowledge and she and Ricky were friends and he was there for her. It's a possibility. There are always 3 sides to every story: his, hers and the truth.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:39 pm

We don't know when their relationship passed the "friend" stage so I won't assume she cheated on her husband. I read a lot of articles that painted her husband as a "perv" but whether that's true or not, I don't know, but it doesn't seem to me that he protested it too much. Whatever the circumstances, I believe that once you walk out that door and separate, you're free to do as you please.

I agree with the 3 sides thing kim... Besides, all we'll ever hear is the "pc" version from either of them. It's over, it's done, move along, there's nothing to see here... Hopefully something else will come along soon and this story fades into the sunset...

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 am

I agree with MJ. When Danica first came on the stock car scene, I never heard of her husband. He was never at the track, dont no what he looks like or anything about him. He was not apart of her life for a long time ( so why get married) if your not best friends but??? makes me feel like she is a gold digger.
I know 90% of the people out there would do the same as Danica... but if you really love someone you would wait till the divorce is final at least.... otherwise its just about sex. just saying...

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:03 pm

AS THE WORLD TURNS
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
GENERAL NASCAR=LMAO!!

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 pm

wolfgang wrote:AS THE WORLD TURNS
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
GENERAL NASCAR=LMAO!!

As the WHEEL turns

Days of our DRIVES

Keeping up with the NASCARdashians??? :lol: :shock:

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 pm

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
GENERAL NASCAR=LMAO!!

As the WHEEL turns

Days of our DRIVES

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Soon coming the Book
Danicas Short Comings!

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Well I don't like to "gossip" in my real life but I do expect some SHR gossip when I come to this site, but that's me. If we can't talk about the love lives of our favorite drivers, then WTH? We all talk about Tony's love life all the time (well many of us do anyway). What's good for Tony is good for Danica for heaven's sake. I'm more concerned with her driving well and not embarassing my gender and maybe proving to some guys that women CAN drive. But sure, I want to know who she's dating, if she's gay or is pregnant, and as a fellow Catholic, I liked learning she is Catholic. Now, divorce.... well, that's sad but I do want to know about it.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:26 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
GENERAL NASCAR=LMAO!!

As the WHEEL turns

Days of our DRIVES

As the Track Turns ( left )

Days of our Drivers

The Young & Restless Drivers