Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:10 am

Re: Gossip

The Young and the Wrecked SS
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:30 am

What i'd like to see is a good cat fight bettween Danica and another female driver,now that would be worth while. :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Johanna Long....my $$$$ is on Jo
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:57 pm

wolfgang wrote:What i'd like to see is a good cat fight bettween Danica and another female driver,now that would be worth while. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I'd like to see is Danica going after Tony G and giving him "what for" after he messes up AGAIN... LOL

As she chases him around the pit area with a big wrench, he's gasping for breath and just when he thinks he can't run another step... someone holds out a cheese burger ... and the 'chase' is back on.... hee hee hee (( that's just a joke ^^ not serious ))

I might pay to see that.... LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

HTower

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm

dirt93 wrote:I agree with MJ. When Danica first came on the stock car scene, I never heard of her husband. He was never at the track, dont no what he looks like or anything about him. He was not apart of her life for a long time ( so why get married) if your not best friends but??? makes me feel like she is a gold digger.
I know 90% of the people out there would do the same as Danica... but if you really love someone you would wait till the divorce is final at least.... otherwise its just about sex. just saying...

Can someone translate this please?
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 pm

I never followed Danica's marriage but I was under the impression she and her husband had a home in Arizona. I've seen pictures of the two of them on vacation etc. I don't remember seeing anything the past year or so but that doesn't mean a thing. Most drivers wives don't hang out for the media to bug them. Jeff Burton's wife is nearly as active as he is at the track. She tracks and keeps records of every race he is in. He has always given her credit for the informnation she gives him. Kenny Schrader's wife as well as Kenny were very involved in the religious activity NASCAR has for whoever wants to take part in. I believe Mrs. Schrader had a Bible class when her children were small. For that matter she is probably still involved. The part of being so famous is every move they make is recorded and debated. We the fan can do what we please and few people know what we do so we aren't harrassed.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 pm

JMO: Since Danica has been in Nascar, I have seen her husband several times and recognize him when I see them together. I have, until the last half of 2012 or so, seen him with Danica as much as some of the less active wives. (I can recognize him faster then I can Carl Edwards wife.) I understand he is a physical therapist and has a job to do.

There have been several negative rumors about the marriage, none of which I know to be true. After all, it is none of my business. But what I do feel confident about is that Danica is worth much more financially than her soon to be ex. If there was any "gold digging," he would appear to be the digger, not her. I also think I read that there was a pre-nup in place, and money was not an issue in the divorce.

Love and marriage are slippery slopes, and I try very hard not to judge what I don't know. Seven years of love can be like a blink of the eye, where seven years of misery can seem to be decades long.

I personally wish Danica and Ricky the best.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Springwolf

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 pm

I think there's way too much hate and negativity in the world, so more power to them. It's going to be interesting to see their dynamic on the track. But they're both professionals and I'm sure it will give the commentators something more to talk about Danica. That's good for SHR, because it's good for their sponsors to be seen on TV when she's being discussed.

There was a conversation on Twitter when the news broke. DanIcky, StenRick, and a number of other combinations were shared. My favorite however was PatiHouse. But that's just me.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Sweet! My new favorite is Danicky!

Yes, they live here in AZ, yes they have a prenup, neither is asking for support or alimony, at least from what I've heard. You can google her husband and see all the reports on his somewhat perverted preferences and make up your own mind. I personally think he's creepy, but that's my opinion. It's very hard to distinguish what is fact from fiction when it comes to most of the celebrities in the news. I consider it entertainment, not necessarily fact.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Rochelle wrote:Sweet! My new favorite is Danicky!

Yes, they live here in AZ, yes they have a prenup, neither is asking for support or alimony, at least from what I've heard. You can google her husband and see all the reports on his somewhat perverted preferences and make up your own mind. I personally think he's creepy, but that's my opinion. It's very hard to distinguish what is fact from fiction when it comes to most of the celebrities in the news. I consider it entertainment, not necessarily fact.

I like your Danicky. I thought Stenca was rather amusing.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Danica Patricky (copyright pending) 8-)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing