FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I like this and hope he does well.....

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 am

I like this and hope he does well.....

Piquet to Nationwide: Nelson Piquet, Jr., will graduate to the Nationwide Series this season, running for the series championship in a Chevy Camaro fielded by Turner Scott Motorsports. Piquet finished seventh in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championship standings last season with Turner Scott, claiming a pair of wins at Michigan and Las Vegas, nine Top-5 and 15 Top-10 finishes in 22 events. He also made two Nationwide starts last year, highlighted by a win from the pole at Road America in late June. A spokesperson for Turner Scott Motorsports declined to confirm the move, and there is no word on who might replace Piquet at the wheel of the team's #30 Chevy Silverado. In a related story, sources say Turner Scott will continue its longstanding emphasis on fostering young talent in 2013, fielding at least three and as many as five entries on the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: I like this and hope he does well.....

Ditto, mw
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: I like this and hope he does well.....

I like it! He will do well......
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke

Return to NASCAR & Racing