FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Chili Bowl Is ON!

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 am

Chili Bowl Is ON!

I'm going to Tulsa today so I can get settled in for the week. Tomorrow (Monday) is practice day, and I was able to get in for that before.

Wish you could all be with me. It is so much fun!

I don't know if I will have wi-fi or not. I may not get back online till a week from today. I know you will ALL miss me terribly! :roll:

Tony will race Tuesday night, and Wednesday night for sure. I seriously doubt he will miss Saturday either. But I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Daytona mid-week. That is what he did last year. Kasey Kahne is supposed to be racing this year as well. Kasey has been bringing his team, but hasn't raced much since I have been going. Of course, many other famous openwheel drivers will be there as well.

You guys behave yourselves while I'm away. :D :P :oops:
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: Chili Bowl Is ON!

Have fun, I will try to hold the fort down until you come back....... :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Have a great time. Good wishes for Tony. :)
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Got home safe and sound Sunday. What a week!

Tony was there all day Monday and Tuesday. He didn't do too well in the Race of Champions. He started at the back of the field and never made it up through the field.

In Tony's qualifier on Tuesday, he won his heat, and finished 3rd in the A Main. The 3rd locked him in for the big A Main on Saturday night.

Saturday he started mid-pack, and was moving up through the field. Then there was a multi-car wreck, I don't know how many cars were in it. But I know Tony was buried in the middle of the wreck. He had to go to the rear of the field, and only passed about 4 cars after that. At least he was able to finish the race.

I had a great week. Saw and talked to a lot of old friends, and made a load of new friends. I have a couple of pictures I will post in the next few days.

I would tell you some of the stories I heard, but then I would have to kill ya. :D I've already started to save for next year.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK

Return to NASCAR & Racing